wood dash kitsfor 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood dash kitsfor 3rd gen

wood dash kitsfor 3rd gen where can i get 1 have any of you lot had them installed have you got any pix of them mmmmmmmm
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Originally posted by chiz
    wood dash kitsfor 3rd gen where can i get 1 have any of you lot had them installed have you got any pix of them mmmmmmmm
    Anyone know where I could get a brushed aluminium dash kit for a 3rd gen????
    Powered by ????

Comment

on here somewhere there is a link to a site that does WOOD, ALLIE etc.
      Found it browsing 1 day and cant find it now ! DER
      Have a good search thro its a site link worth finding.
      PS
      If you do please repost it
      Craig
      3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer
        on here somewhere there is a link to a site that does WOOD, ALLIE etc.
        Found it browsing 1 day and cant find it now ! DER
        Have a good search thro its a site link worth finding.
        PS
        If you do please repost it
        Craig
        Have a search for posts by Davey Knowles. He does them for 2nd gens not sure about 3rd gens though. If all else fails get one from the states - shipping won't be too bad and the dollar exhange is still reasonable. www.burtmanindustries.com do them.

Cheers

Comment

Wood Dash

Try Roughtrax (see links page). I'm sure I saw details of one on their new site last night.

Mike G
          Mike G

Comment

would they fit if i bought a set from the good old u s of a
            [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Comment

Theres one comes up on ebay every month or so - brand new £99 includes stuff like panels for the window controls too that do not normally come as part of the kit - not sure if they fit 3rd gen tho - you'd have to ask.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Wooden dash's are for Rovers!

Comment

Was up at 4x4 accesories and tyres north of ripon on the A1 yesterday and had to visit, so I asked about :-

1, Wood kits, -only for the 2nd gen/pickup.
                  2, Load covers. -search internet for a company called 'clim air' who are manufacturers.
                  3, Clear back lenses, -don't do and won't do for 3rd gen, and will not restock for 2nd gen as they blow stop/tail bulbs due to overheating.

Did not leave loaded down with goodies as hoped

Fish
                  If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

I dont know if theyre for 3rd gens etc...but try www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                      I dont know if theyre for 3rd gens etc...but try www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com
                      READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                        READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS

Cheers Fish, saw that just after posting a reply...Finger Happy on the submit
                        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                          Cheers Fish, saw that just after posting a reply...Finger Happy on the submit

It realy did tick me off, after driving all that way and expecting to get some trick bits and what a let down. I would say they are primerily a wheel and tyre outlet and the accessories are web based and very little in the shop. Certainly true for a 3rd gen owner.

Fish

Comment

the wood dash from jason burtman is for left hand drive, being US spec 4runners.
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I sence a gap in the market for 3rd gen stuff if only i had the no how

Comment

Working...
                              X