My surf's been stolen!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My surf's been stolen!!!

Hi All. Some thief has broken into my kitchen, lifted the keys to my beloved Surf that I've only had 3 weeks (yes, it's me, the mad woman who couldn't make it go cos I'd left 4WD in neutral). They took it last night - completely ignoring a 2 yr old Xtrail and a Berlingo on the same drive (but there again who can blame them, I'd much rather have my Surf!!). Please let me know if anyone sees some saddo 'joyriding' round Somerset wearing my new Oakleys, plotting their route on my satnav and listening to my new Sony stereo it's J825KHY Red over grey, peeling bonnet, mirrored back window with Off Road Surf graphic on right hand side

F**kers, good luck finding it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

That's just crap... Sorry to hear that... As per one of my previous posts, there is no punishment too severe for scum like this... Hope you get it back, and without too much damage

Comment

well that just about tops my Pi$$er week
        we came back from week in portugal to find my bank card been cloned and my account £2904.13 overdrawn
        well bank giving me back my money and i hope you find your surf
        post a picture of it on here and we can keep our eyes peeled for you
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

he sorry to hear hope u get it back in good condition...
          oh and pops sorry to hear bout ur card too mate that is not good...

people like that shud be shot...
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Sorry to hear of ya money problems Pops "Don't trust Banks meself n Building Society's ain't much better ....
            Glad to hear ya Dosh i'll be returned tho....

Ps. Amanda Got any pics

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
            Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 13 April 2009, 19:33.
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post

Ps. Amanda Got any pics

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
              This is no time for That sort of thing! She's just had her truck nicked for heavens sake!!
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well Id love to help both of you, but my toilet has been stolen, so Ive nothing to go on.

Kidding aside I hope you get your Surf back in one piece, but it wont be the same.

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Hope you get it back soon.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Sorry to hear your bad news Hope it turns up soon without any major damage.

Comment

Truly sorry to hear that your truck is stolen, hope the scumbags rot in hell !
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the sympathy guys, will keep you updated. Have posted some pics just in case anyone spots anything (sorry, just the car - so don't get excited!!!) not great pics but I've not had it long!. I live in a rural area and there has been a spate of similar thefts of heavy 4x4's locally which are then involved in stealing farm machinery and dumped - but the bad news is that when I bought it it only came with one key and one Cobra alarm immobiliser so I'm dreading the cost of getting that sorted if I do get it back but is a great car in great condition so am hoping it does turn up. Still my troubles seem minor compared to the card cloning incident, and those on the forum with obvious mental problems!!!! It's a smiley face tonight, dont let the b******* grind you down
                        Attached Files

Comment

Poor you!!!

At least they had the keys so it shouldnt be damaged too much if you get it back, the door wasnt jemmied or anything, that always looks a bit gash!

with any luck they should just abandon it, its not like they are super fast or anything, however once they drive it they will fall in love...

---

Comment

Fcuking and burning is about right for those scum. I,ll happily supply the petrol and matches but some one else can do the first part.
                            P.S. I,ve asked the Fronty owners forum(dont ask) to keep an eye out for it
                            Last edited by Brummie; 14 April 2009, 02:49.
                            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

I'll post it up on a couple of other forums, more people that know the better.
                              My other cars a QUAD
                              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                              X