This week's riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's riddle

This time this weeks riddle is Why is six afraid of seven? send me your answers on a pm the first one to get it will win

Originally posted by laurasnuts
    This time this weeks riddle is Why is six afraid of seven? send me your answers on a pm the first one to get it will win
    Gemini is our star please no more pm

Comment

whats the answer ?????
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Laura,

Still waiting for the answer to last weeks riddle and by the way what is the answer to this weeks ?

Rick
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

suspicious as laura & ian are not on the forum
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            suspicious as laura & ian are not on the forum
            i was at 19:57
            [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
            [size=5][/size]
            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

youve been to the pub ian to celebrate your WIN. what was the answer mate
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

youve been to the pub ian to celebrate your WIN. what was the answer mate
                no marky, i was watching millionare, answer is seven eight (ate) nine
                [size=5][/size]
                [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

well done ian, You have to be in the right place at the right time for LAURA'S quiz
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

well done ian, You have to be in the right place at the right time for LAURA'S quiz
                    i thought i was too late as well when i saw who was online, laura posted it at 19:37
                    [size=5][/size]

Comment

I'm not even allowed to enter....she tests them all on me 1st
                      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                        I'm not even allowed to enter....she tests them all on me 1st
                        well i wo'nt next time then

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                          i thought i was too late as well when i saw who was online, laura posted it at 19:37
                          WELL THIS IS YOUR THIRD TIME RUNNING WELL DONE YOU CAN KEEP YOUR STAR

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                            Laura,

Still waiting for the answer to last weeks riddle and by the way what is the answer to this weeks ?

Rick
                            WELL THE ANSWER TO LAST WEEKS WAS PUMPS

Comment

Working...
                            X