well it finaly happened..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well it finaly happened..........

just got back from playing with a few green lanes around the chelmsford area looking to see if they would be any good for a group to run down. well there is lots of mud and water to play with down the ones i looked at although i think m/ts would be a good idea as i nearly got stuck a few times and as i am running at standard ride hight my crossmembers were catching fairly often but there were no stones or rock to do damage. the only damage was the inescapable removal of the REAR FOG LIGHT (danno where did you get your fog light from.. i think i need one lol)

Originally posted by Lickit
    just got back from playing with a few green lanes around the chelmsford area looking to see if they would be any good for a group to run down. well there is lots of mud and water to play with down the ones i looked at although i think m/ts would be a good idea as i nearly got stuck a few times and as i am running at standard ride hight my crossmembers were catching fairly often but there were no stones or rock to do damage. the only damage was the inescapable removal of the REAR FOG LIGHT (danno where did you get your fog light from.. i think i need one lol)
    Photos please JUST COZ YOU SAY YOU LOST IT DONT MEAN ITS SOWere there any witnesesssssss.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Its mandatory to lose the foglight on your first outing LOL
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

here we go sumo just for you here is the proof you have been waiting for and yes it was witnessed by my other half who was in fits when she got out and saw the foglight swinging freely under the back of the motor lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Well done mate
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

"the only damage was the inescapable removal of the REAR FOG LIGHT"

Well Done!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

see it takes a lot of skill to take things off that cleanly........... or maybe it was just a rough enough bit of green lane hehe

Comment

I didnt get the chance to remove mine whilst offroad. Beat it off with a jet wash lance!!!!

hahaha
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                X