Imber supprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imber supprise

Took a trip to Imber today , parked up and was just talking to mark and shirley, Watching this guy in cammo kit and a parra's beret walking towards us ........

Up he walks and says 'Hello mr woodzie' ..........It was Colin (charvell) training cadets ........Good to see you today, hope your weekends training isn't too wet.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

hello mate, it was a great weekend, a bit cold at night. we got through 30.000 rounds and blew two bridges the kids loved it. Your truck looks really good mate.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

what regiment is your avitar from
      i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

~Parachute regiment
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Colin you inspired the boy ......he wants us to find out about cadets for him.

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
            ~Parachute regiment

you wouldn,t know a david nicholson by any chance he was in para,s did 3 tours in ireland ,south africa, germany, etc. was in for the full stint only came out about 4/5 years ago worked upto major i think he,s about 55 / 57 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              lady ones in uniform, i can only dream

Comment

He will love it mate, the kids we had there had a great time.
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
                  you wouldn,t know a david nicholson by any chance he was in para,s did 3 tours in ireland ,south africa, germany, etc. was in for the full stint only came out about 4/5 years ago worked upto major i think he,s about 55 / 57 yrs
                  name dont ring any bells mate what battalion was he in?
                  SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

name dont ring any bells mate what battalion was he in?

spent most of the earlier years up till about 93/94 1st para,s don,t know any further info than that with out askin, he,s my brother in law.

Comment

He will love it mate, the kids we had there had a great time.

Time will tell .....atleast he is intrested .

He wan't to be a plod when he is older and was told this week that cadets would be a good thing

Comment

Time will tell .....atleast he is intrested .

He wan't to be a plod when he is older and was told this week that cadets would be a good thing
                        good man,steer him well clear of getting in the fuzz,you would be arrested every day of the week otherwise.and nearly forgot,good to meet you colin.
                        Last edited by surfenstein; 18 April 2009, 19:20.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

I keep reading the title of this thread as 'Kinder Surprise' and wondering why toxic ar5e is posting about easter eggs.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            I keep reading the title of this thread as 'Kinder Surprise' and wondering why toxic ar5e is posting about easter eggs.
                            have you ever tried one of his eggs,there full of toxic gas,once you peel the wrapper off and crack the chocolate shell,all hell breaks loose.kinder surprise,pahhhh,try toxic surprise.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

He'd make a good James Bond baddie wouldn't he? Dr Toxic Eggs. His dog would do toxic dog eggs...
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X