@john h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @john h

wheel cover s turned up,but black-which i can prime white,2 buts tho,1 have u got the outer ring to go round tread of tyre?as these are just discs,and more important these are v v v flexible,ie bend after ive painted and they will be fcuked

Hello mate, thanks for letting me know 1 yes i have a chrome outer wheel cover i thought I would get a couple of discs, so you could have as experimental if they are no good then scrap them and I will go to plan B and source another supplier. must admit am impressed with delivery lead time though !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
      Hello mate, thanks for letting me know 1 yes i have a chrome outer wheel cover i thought I would get a couple of discs, so you could have as experimental if they are no good then scrap them and I will go to plan B and source another supplier. must admit am impressed with delivery lead time though !
      i can paint them mate but they are v flexible/bendy,if u bend it after i airbrush and get them cleared paint will crack,up to u buddy

Comment

Right then plan b it is ! May i suggest you spray these up and use them for your future promotions for Dark designs ? they would look good as 'promo kit ona stand' etc ?
        Just been and looked at the original disc on the Surf at the mo, it is slightly flexible but the motif is on a uv stable vinyl graphic well stuck on !

Will try the guys up at Leeming and see if they can do any better? as far as more durable discs ridgidity etc

Comment

Right then plan b it is ! May i suggest you spray these up and use them for your future promotions for Dark designs ? they would look good as 'promo kit ona stand' etc ?
          Just been and looked at the original disc on the Surf at the mo, it is slightly flexible but the motif is on a uv stable vinyl graphic well stuck on !

Will try the guys up at Leeming and see if they can do any better? as far as more durable discs ridgidity etc
          but they have cost u money buddy???

Comment

You could always give me a Tenner discount ?!! no seriously I have factored in the costs etc, if you can use them then all well and good but if not then scrap them after I have messed round with carriers etc then chased the suppliers it would not be economical etc
            I would still suggest you do something with them and they become a promotional tool etc

right now go and sort your garden, I now have to do battle with BT openreach and telewest ! one of our comms cables has been cut by a contractor Oh great Joy !

Comment

You could always give me a Tenner discount ?!! no seriously I have factored in the costs etc, if you can use them then all well and good but if not then scrap them after I have messed round with carriers etc then chased the suppliers it would not be economical etc
              I would still suggest you do something with them and they become a promotional tool etc

right now go and sort your garden, I now have to do battle with BT openreach and telewest ! one of our comms cables has been cut by a contractor Oh great Joy !
              aslong as yr sure mate,just seems a little crazy to me,but asong as yr happy,next ones need to be stiff,oh er lol oh and its peeing down with rain,garden no go today

Comment

Well sometimes I do crazy things ! $ ADSL Boxes and 4 ISDN connections later ! kubota digger and three wet techs later we won't get re-connected till tuesday ! hope you do better with the garden !

good luck with Dark Dezigns ! will be in touch when I've sorted out a replacement 'Stiff Disc' ooh er missis

Comment

Well sometimes I do crazy things ! $ ADSL Boxes and 4 ISDN connections later ! kubota digger and three wet techs later we won't get re-connected till tuesday ! hope you do better with the garden !

good luck with Dark Dezigns ! will be in touch when I've sorted out a replacement 'Stiff Disc' ooh er missis
                  tbh mate im pretty uncomftable yr just giving me those other ones so im looking into ways to stiffen them up lol

Comment

Look Mate don't waste your time messing around with them ! spray them up use them as promo gear I am sure they will come in useful for the future ! I have written them off against expenses now if it was hundreds odd quids then I would be more vigilant etc

anyway I have talked myself out of bidding for Andylala's truck ! far too much equipment for me to break !

chers Mate

JRH

Comment

Look Mate don't waste your time messing around with them ! spray them up use them as promo gear I am sure they will come in useful for the future ! I have written them off against expenses now if it was hundreds odd quids then I would be more vigilant etc

anyway I have talked myself out of bidding for Andylala's truck ! far too much equipment for me to break !

chers Mate

JRH
                      sorry only just saw this john,ty and discount on the job when i do it

Comment

No probs Mate I am seeing some Guys from USAFE this weekend, they have some ww11 artwork for me to look at and copy, our Mig21 project came a step closer last night, too much going on at the moment and off to Harrogate to look at a Surf on Sunday, no joy on the replacement discs yet, will keep you informed

John

Comment

Working...
                        X