No announcement yet.

5urf train from staffordshire..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could get em off Growler and get em down to Swindon or there abouts if it helps. (Not sure I'm entirely happy with the idea of blingy wheels on a noble Jag though....)
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Cheers guys!!!

Chillit, Swindon would be fantastic! Its only a short trip from Romsey.

So if im right, Its ok to go ahead an bid for the wheels as somehow we'll get them abit nearer to Romsey!!

Cheers everyone its much appreciated!!

An chillit! There not full blown bling! Im making a point of only going for stock jaguar alloy wheels. Anything else looks way ott.

They should look real smart on it!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Cheers growler!

The auction finishes on the 11th but im sure the guy would be ok holding them for a few days... Its rims an tyres but there low profile tyres if that makes it any better?!

I dont want to be an inconvenience to anyone!

Nero, I'd be happy to meet you wherever you think is best! Cheers mate!
        Just let me have details asap after auction and i'll worry about collecting them for you.

Once I got them i'll sort out with chillitt how and when to get them to him before he heads for swindon

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
          Just let me have details asap after auction and i'll worry about collecting them for you.

Once I got them i'll sort out with chillitt how and when to get them to him before he heads for swindon
          Mate, your a legend!!!

Thank you so much!!

Comment

Am i needed know then?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
              Am i needed know then?
              Will depend on how/who Rod decides to collect them from and where he needs me to take 'em once I've picked them up

Comment

Cheers Growler!

Misty im not sure at the moment. I said to growler in a PM that the wheels are starting to get pricey so i might get taken out of the running for them!!

Comment

Cheers Growler!

Misty im not sure at the moment. I said to growler in a PM that the wheels are starting to get pricey so i might get taken out of the running for them!!
                  Ok no probs give us a shout.

Comment

There not full blown bling! Im making a point of only going for stock jaguar alloy wheels.
                    Good!

Reading the early part of the thread I was waiting for you to ask for someone to pick up a spoiler and some bonnet vents!

And I'm in Malvern though not heading anywhere any time soon. Could certainly hold them here though if it helps stitch together a route.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Right, I didn't go for the wheels in the end. They went for around £450 which aint that bad..but with the rear tyres low on tread an the dent still not 100% i cant justify lashing out that much ... yet!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who was up for helping out! Growler especially for your "I'll sort it" attitude!! Much appreciated that mate!!

Comment

Right, I didn't go for the wheels in the end. They went for around £450 which aint that bad..but with the rear tyres low on tread an the dent still not 100% i cant justify lashing out that much ... yet!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who was up for helping out! Growler especially for your "I'll sort it" attitude!! Much appreciated that mate!!
                        what rod means is he has decided he wants a lr 110

Comment

No worries Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            what rod means is he has decided he wants a lr 110
                            And?!

But im not getting one at any near point... unless the jag dies!

Comment

And?!

But im not getting one at any near point... unless the jag dies!

Comment

Working...
                              X