X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5urf train from staffordshire..

I have a Huuuge favour to ask...

Im planning on bidding on some wheels on ze Ebay for my Jaguar

The auction says there in staffordshire! Would anyone that way be able to collect them an get them any lower dooon sooth!

Im in southampton but obviously willing to travel as far as need be to collect them! But if someones able to get them that little bit closer it would be absolutly fantastic!

Thanks!!

i'll be going from symonds yat / forest of dean area back to kent on either the 19th / 20th of this month so could meet somewhere en route if it helps at all mate.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      i'll be going from symonds yat / forest of dean area back to kent on either the 19th / 20th of this month so could meet somewhere en route if it helps at all mate.
      Thats about a mile away from me, i will give ya a wave. As for the surf train i am happy to do what i can. Even if i can pick them up and bring them back to the forest for nero.

Comment

Mitsy if your able to pick them up an nero if you can bring them down south that i would be absofrigginglutly amazing!!!

Are you two sure your ok with that? Misty its a bit of a trek to go out an get them isnt it?

Comment

If you can get someone to bring them down to a services on the m5 somewere then i can pop up and get them. If not its a 2 hr drive there and that again back. Give us a shout dude eather way.
          Ps will they fit in my rover dude.

Comment

The wheels are in Tamworth.. Thats still staffordshire right..

Any members here in Birmingham?

It would be great if they could get collected, dropped nearer mitsy, collected by nero an then i'll meet him on his route back down.

EDIT: Mitsy they should fit in.. Theres only four an they are around 26" .... bit different from my old 35's!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

It would be great if they could get collected, dropped nearer mitsy, collected by nero an then i'll meet him on his route back down.

EDIT: Mitsy they should fit in.. Theres only four an they are around 26" .... bit different from my old 35's!
              pics?

Comment

With a lil help from MS Paint... i made this mock up!

19" 10 spokes...very nice!

Comment

nice wheels terrible for being caught on kerbs tho,u goin into wedding car business??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    nice wheels terrible for being caught on kerbs tho,u goin into wedding car business??
                    Its not my car... just the only black XJ i could find... its an XJ6 aswell!

They are really nice looking wheels! Im going to try my hardest to avoid kerbing them though....probably wont last!

Comment

yeah if they can get to mitsy or symonds yat for that weekend i should have plenty of room. And i assume be coming along the m4, so could meet at m4/a34 junction, looks to be services there. Or if we go a40 meet around the m25/m3 junction somewhere.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Ok no probs. Give us a shout when all sorted.

Comment

Any members here in Birmingham? That would be me then

Any idea as to timing on the Rod as i should hopefully get surf MOT next tuesday 14th. If it's rims only then they should fit in the run around OK otherwise

Comment

Cheers growler!

The auction finishes on the 11th but im sure the guy would be ok holding them for a few days... Its rims an tyres but there low profile tyres if that makes it any better?!

I dont want to be an inconvenience to anyone!

Nero, I'd be happy to meet you wherever you think is best! Cheers mate!

Comment

i can collect from M4 A34 junction and hold them in newbury till rod wants to collect if you like??

may even be heading down that way to the seaside if the weather's nice next week...

but i can definately pick up and stick in garage until you can collect if that helps?
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X