Caravan Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan Wheels

Does anyone know if caravan wheels are a one size fits all? I need a new one for our twin axle, and can't work out what I need in terms of fitment - I know they are 145/13s, but don't know more than that - can anyone help as I need one before Friday - TIA
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
    Does anyone know if caravan wheels are a one size fits all? I need a new one for our twin axle, and can't work out what I need in terms of fitment - I know they are 145/13s, but don't know more than that - can anyone help as I need one before Friday - TIA
    Hi mate,

No, there are different ones, usually the PCD alters between
    axle manufacturers.

Gman.
    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

You need to know the PCD too. Wossnames up on the way to Kenilworth should be able to sort you out.
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

speaking from the aggro ive had,no all diffrent,also when u buy the tyres make sure u get the right rating on them,they need to be weight rated,if u google caravan tyres etc all will be revealed

Comment

Tyres and caravans are a nightmare !

HOWEVER .......

If you go here you'll find a recent thread on the issue with some useful links in. Anything posted by 'Gary' can be taken as being good information - not that there's necessarily anything wrong with the other posters !

After you've followed up on that then try using the search facility on the site - I'm not certain whether you need to register to use the serach but it's a good site anyway

Good luck !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

You need an tyre for your WHAT?

Are you fitting MT's or AT's? You can drag it around the Strata Florida then lol
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
            X