Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All - Again!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,
    Joined the site a few dayz ago n tried posting messages threads or whatever they are, but still to no avail. If anyone seez this please reply as i am slowly giving up.
    Your site has already helped me sort out a non operating rear window problem that was due to the rear wiper not being seated fully after use and not allowing the key or button to lower the rear window.
    Thanks in anticipation of some reply.
    Steve

Hi mate and welcome to the site. I'm surprised no one else has welcomed you before now, we're normally a real friendly bunch!

Your first post has to be vetted by the mods before it goes on public view, this is to weed out spam, that's why it sometimes takes a while before it actually appears on the site.

Stick around and don't let your first post be your last, like a lot of new posters, they post once and then disappear!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Everything that he said and welcome from me too. Now you need to sort out your profile so we know which truck you have, year, engine , stuff like that and maybe the important stuff like colour. The colour is needed so that owners of other colours can mock you. The other stuff is needed to help us answer the inevitable question or two. When I say "us" im using the collective noun a little out of context. I rarely help anybody as I dont know enough, but there are others who do know stuff and can help

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Its the anti chav filter, get rid of those stupid z's and you'll be ok.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!!

Thanks for the welcome!! at least I now Know that I am on the right track.

Finally Taxed the Lump and headding back up north from essex on wednesday afternoon, Maiden voage 240Miles that should find the weak parts.

Back ground.

Just sold capri V8 project after 12years clogging up my garage it's time to move on.

Bought a 2.4td Auto surf 1993 k plate in 'Blue' as non runner, now runs with out the aid of glow plugs just.

No doubt i will be calling on the vast experiences that you have all accrued through blood, sweat and beers!

Again Thanks

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X