Clear All

• Hey Stein sorted my Holley problem.

Where they all should be.
    monstercreations.org.uk

lol wot u put on there now?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      lol wot u put on there now?
      Twin Zeniths for now. Don't laugh thats all we had in stock. Maybe go for a Webber later on.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
        Twin Zeniths for now. Don't laugh thats all we had in stock. Maybe go for a Webber later on.
        tbh i bet yr just glad its runnin no mater wot does the job,mot yet?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          tbh i bet yr just glad its runnin no mater wot does the job,mot yet?
          Your too right I'm just glad its running. I'm gonna call the guy who's building the exhausts and motting it in the morning and see when he can fit it in. Don't know what damage I done to the motor though it got bore washed about 3 times
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
            Where they all should be.
            bwahahahahahahahahahhaha,i totally agree,either get yourself the webber 500 or go back to good old s/u.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

dont worry the motor will be fine,at least it will have nice clean bores and oil galleries,and hydraulic tappets,etc.etc.etc,just give it a good flush through a couple of times before filling up with decent oil.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                dont worry the motor will be fine,at least it will have nice clean bores and oil galleries,and hydraulic tappets,etc.etc.etc,just give it a good flush through a couple of times before filling up with decent oil.
                Yeah it seams to run ok. When I last had my workshop broken into at my old place they must have took my compression tester, could'nt find it yesterday. Guess I should buy another and check it.
                Hopefuly buy next weekend it will be on the road and I can get some use out of it.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                X