smurf airbrushed bonnet wip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is looking awesome mate, your really getting the hang of it now,
    just a little bit of constructive criticism though (sorry just used to airbrush.com lol) the hood needs to be a tad bigger , it looks like it squashing the skull, mainly on the right hand side ,
    i think you just need to extend it out a bit, im just being picky i know but personally feel it needs just a bit
    apart from that i freaking love it
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
      this is looking awesome mate, your really getting the hang of it now,
      just a little bit of constructive criticism though (sorry just used to airbrush.com lol) the hood needs to be a tad bigger , it looks like it squashing the skull, mainly on the right hand side ,
      i think you just need to extend it out a bit, im just being picky i know but personally feel it needs just a bit
      apart from that i freaking love it
      cheers buddy,ta for advice,and i was going to change it a bit anyways,just needed a step back if u know wot i mean

Comment

Think Individuality ! yours is not a 'copy' it has distinction ! pictures on bonnets etc look differently at various angles ! In my Opinion for what it is worth it has its own individual style with excellent attention to detail, long may you uphold that policy sir !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          Think Individuality ! yours is not a 'copy' it has distinction ! pictures on bonnets etc look differently at various angles ! In my Opinion for what it is worth it has its own individual style with excellent attention to detail, long may you uphold that policy sir !
          cheers buddy

Comment

one criticism.......it looks too far to the front ........the skull may be central but it will heave alot of AIR above it ........ i know that it is wip so prehaps some flying demons above

NOW RUNS OFF BEFORE BEING SHOT AT
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              one criticism.......it looks too far to the front ........the skull may be central but it will heave alot of AIR above it ........ i know that it is wip so prehaps some flying demons above

NOW RUNS OFF BEFORE BEING SHOT AT
              lol hand on the right will be holding scythe,blade will go right over his head

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                lol hand on the right will be holding scythe,blade will go right over his head

Thats a big blade
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  Thats a big blade
                  yep then purple/red sky behind him

Comment

well finally the reaper is done,just background to go,spent over 4 hours masking him up yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      well finally the reaper is done,just background to go,spent over 4 hours masking him up yesterday
                      Words no good without pics mate!
                      Al
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Not my cuppa for my own ride but a really well done and well finished job,first Pic of the design i did think it was going to be a Terminator style

You really do have a talent mate
                        Grey 2.4 Diesel surf on J plate

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                          Words no good without pics mate!
                          Al
                          true but now its all masked and im doing the background

Comment

Originally posted by jaceuk View Post
                            Not my cuppa for my own ride but a really well done and well finished job,first Pic of the design i did think it was going to be a Terminator style

You really do have a talent mate
                            ty

Comment

very nice, what did the mini moto look like that you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GENERAL View Post
                                very nice, what did the mini moto look like that you were doing.
                                it got half finished then our director was put on er....extended leave,so ive left it for the mo

Comment

Working...
                                X