No announcement yet.

Face lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks so much better!!! Where did you get the bumper from?? and what make is it??

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
      Looks good Andy but sliders will finish it off nicely.
      Currently on the to do/get list, but overhaul and face lift cost bit more than i budgeted so won't be happening just yet. Oh and that alli bash plate is now fitted with a couple of minor mods

Comment

How are you managing to get a run at Eastnor? I thought that was strictly LR only?

looks great BTW. I got my BFGs from JCS.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Nope looks pants - especially that bumper - but hey I could take it of your hands
          Stunnin' Andy. Really does suit it.
          Cheers Viv I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell it looks even better in the flesh

Originally posted by PDR View Post
          That looks so much better, really good
          The original (worthless) nerf bars always remind me of these: http://www.mailorderexpress.com/shop/prdpics/131084.jpg
          Cheers Paul

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
          Looks so much better!!! Where did you get the bumper from?? and what make is it??
          Bumper was a lucky ebay find, still haven't found any makers marks on it so not sure who make it yet.

Comment

You know what, I've harped on about alloys for ages but I must admit I do like the white 8 spokes!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              How are you managing to get a run at Eastnor? I thought that was strictly LR only?

looks great BTW. I got my BFGs from JCS.

Cheers Andy

It is the land rover show, I just don't tell them i have a toyota when booking the tickets they haven't stopped me the last two years just said something about a green oval badge being missing whatever that means. Fancy knocking me one up with Toyota or similar in it ?

Mind you they do seem to route me through some of the thickest crud they have going, and then route the LR's a different one especially at one point in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                You know what, I've harped on about alloys for ages but I must admit I do like the white 8 spokes!
                Cheers Mate, was originally look at black modulars but the deal on these was to good to turn down Besides after a years abuse I can always change the colour when they need tarting up, and they shouldn't go rusty as quick as the chromed i had on my pickup.

Comment

Working...
                X