Face lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face lift

Have had truck off the road for a few weeks now and the opportunity to give it a small make over came up whilst i was sorting out all the mechanical works it needed.

Growler has gone from this, when I 1st got it. Had already changed the wheels and tyres from originals

To this about 10 months later

And finally over the last couple of days to this, snorkel went on last november

Who knows one day I may eventually decide I have it how I want it, but don't think that will come until I get some 33's under there

What happened to the bull bar in the 2nd picture? I've always liked that wrap round type.

Very nice truck BTW.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Nice! I like the bumper
      I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        What happened to the bull bar in the 2nd picture? I've always liked that wrap round type.

Very nice truck BTW. Cheers mate, just need to show it some mud soon.
        Some local guy I know picked it, and had me fit it to his truck before I could say boo to a goose didn't you Ian (aka Brummie)

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
          Nice! I like the bumper
          Still on the look out for the other bits required to make it fully functional

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
            Some local guy I know picked it, and had me fit it to his truck before I could say boo to a goose didn't you Ian (aka Brummie)
            Who? me? too bl00dy right I did.
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Like that bumper but also like my jaos wrapround, i was thinking of "incorporating" (new word i learned)the jaos into a s/s winch type bumper
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Looking good Andy.....
                Superb mate....
                One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Like that bumper but also like my jaos wrapround, i was thinking of "incorporating" (new word i learned)the jaos into a s/s winch type bumper
                  I know what you mean, I was in two minds as I really liked the look of the wrap around bar. Sounds like you are planning the best option

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                  Looking good Andy.....
                  Superb mate....
                  Cheers Toby, just booked it's MOT for next week as I will be back from Scotland then so hopefully back on road towards end of month

Comment

Looks good .........the more people with winches the better i feel, especially with my ability to get stuck..........

I wonder how long it will take me to get stuck now
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Looking awesome!!

Comment

Finally got the wheels and tyres sorted Got a good deal on the rims from JCS tyres on ebay, which included the fitting and balancing of the tyres.

So all set up for next weekends outing with Captain Chaos, hopefully followed by a run round the LR test track at Eastnor Castle a week or so later

Comment

Looks good Andy but sliders will finish it off nicely.
                          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Nope looks pants - especially that bumper - but hey I could take it of your hands

Stunnin' Andy. Really does suit it.
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

That looks so much better, really good
                              The original (worthless) nerf bars always remind me of these: http://www.mailorderexpress.com/shop/prdpics/131084.jpg
                              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
                              X