Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diff ockers

Default diff lockers
    Hi people help me with this one,iv got a good lift ,33"MTs and no anti rolls on,but im getting well ####ed with looseing traction on silly cambers,were other 4x4s blast past,so diff locks seem to be the only way out,without going crazy on lifts and suspention,(i use it for work)but cheap as poss is a must,can any one help ?????????

Why would you be interested in uncultured Australians???

As far as diff lockers are concerned, I don't think there are any cheap options I'm afraid - more likely cheaper to buy a 3rd gen or LC80 than it would be to fit lockers....

Mind you - I use 33" ATs and don't lose too much traction - and I don't even use lo-4 so you must be in bog country dude....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Milners sell diff lockers, around 280 quid each.

Comment

280 is very good,on it cheers
        Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

As far as diff lockers are concerned, I don't think there are any cheap options I'm afraid - more likely cheaper to buy a 3rd gen or LC80 than it would be to fit lockers....
          3rd Gens don't come with diff locks, not the type he is talking about...
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi Alan, nice to see you back mate! Got your message yesterday, what's the crack about going out next weekend? Easter Sunday is better for me but Saturday shouldn't be a problem either.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
              Why would you be interested in uncultured Australians???

Mind you - I use 33" ATs and don't lose too much traction - and I don't even use lo-4 so you must be in bog country dude....
              what they sell 3rd gens for 500 puid thats cheaphttp://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/grin.gif

Comment

Thats brill mate,yeh got the truck back off jonka this week,im well happy i got her back,i put so much work in to her and never really got to enjoy it,
                Well im up for anyday i well talk to webby and sort somthing,think we are out tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                X