• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi an welcome
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
      Ive seen more and more surfs in hatfield so wave when i flash you in my works van.There 3 down my road including mine near to the old laundry site.
      There is a green lane route starting in hatfield and will be organising a run round it once the bank stops stealing all my spare cash so i can get some rent in the windscreen.
      Dont be frightened to shout about anything cos we dont bite.
      yes i have started to notice a lot more of them now i have one myself, i tryed using the clubs secret wave on a couple i have seen (the point and thums up) but just got some dodgey looks in reply, haha. im just off travelers lane in hatfield, keep a look out.

what route where you planning on taking mate? the ones i use are the two bridleways near the a1000, woodside is the area i think.

pops: thanks for the advice, im sure your not all as bad as the lads on the mr2 forums, im on those a lot as i work as an mr2 specilist when im not at university. they can be a funny bunch.

thanks again for the welcome.

harry.

Comment

Originally posted by harry-ssrg View Post
        yes i have started to notice a lot more of them now i have one myself, i tryed using the clubs secret wave on a couple i have seen (the point and thums up) but just got some dodgey looks in reply, haha. im just off travelers lane in hatfield, keep a look out.

what route where you planning on taking mate? the ones i use are the two bridleways near the a1000, woodside is the area i think.

pops: thanks for the advice, im sure your not all as bad as the lads on the mr2 forums, im on those a lot as i work as an mr2 specilist when im not at university. they can be a funny bunch.

thanks again for the welcome.

harry.
        We are all as mad as a box of frogs
        but don't let that scare you away

Do come upto Avalanche it is as much a social do as playing in the mud, and we always like to meet new faces.
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

well im sure i wont be scared off, i am a big hairy trucker after all (lanky clean shaven student).

i do hope to attend avalanche, maybe bring my little brother along for the weekend. i want to see how i get on at devils pit at the end of the month first and what my finances are like after i go to le mans in june.

Comment

Working...
          X