Hello form hertfordshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello form hertfordshire.

Hi everyone. I have just brought my first hilux surf/ truck/ 4x4. It is a 1994 gen2 SSRG and i picked it up off ebay for a very reasonable price. I could not be happier with it. I have pics from the for sale advert and a few from a little green lane adventure, do i have to be in a different section to upload these?

The only thing that has gone wrong was that the alternator wasnt charging, i fixed this very easily by just tightening the belts though.

Are there any other members in the hertfordshire area that can recomend some nice lanes to go down. The only places i have been so far are some BOAT roads near hatfield.

Thanks in advance.

Harry.

Welcome to the madhouse, why not come to Avalanche in July see off road section.
    Most of the lanes I used to do round here have been made nice and smooth by the local councils
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter

Before the surf breaking yeti (biohazard) with the toxic bum, we did try housetraining him but Brussels complained of breaching his inhuman rights

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Hi n Welcome mate, Enjoy ya stay ....

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

welcome dude
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Welcome to the asylum - just remember that some of the people in white coats are inmates !

You've probably spotted some of them already .......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

thanks very much for the warm welcome and thanks to the mods for replying to my email.

i have been looking around at some of the pay and play off road days and i think i might go to the 'devils pit' day on the 26th. i'll see how i get on there and give some serious thought to avalanche in july.

anyway, here are some pics of her.

these are from the for sale advert. nice and shiney.

and a little green lane run to try and get it muddy.

hope you all like the pics. i cant wait to try somthing a bit more challenging.

just to add, i lost one of the big round driving lights at the front, god knows where but it wasnt on when i went to drive it this morning. does anone know if there are any for sale at the moment or any good upgrades available?

thanks again.

harry.

Comment

Originally posted by harry-ssrg View Post
                  thanks very much for the warm welcome and thanks to the mods for replying to my email.

i have been looking around at some of the pay and play off road days and i think i might go to the 'devils pit' day on the 26th. i'll see how i get on there and give some serious thought to avalanche in july.

anyway, here are some pics of her.

these are from the for sale advert. nice and shiney.

and a little green lane run to try and get it muddy.

hope you all like the pics. i cant wait to try somthing a bit more challenging.

just to add, i lost one of the big round driving lights at the front, god knows where but it wasnt on when i went to drive it this morning. does anone know if there are any for sale at the moment or any good upgrades available?

thanks again.

harry.
                  welcome mate nice to see you have picked the best colour burgundiddyD
                  SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

welcome mate,
                    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

i did hear it was the best colour

Comment

Welcome mate.

Yep it's definately a top colour!!

Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Hi, definatly the best colour,
                          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Ive seen more and more surfs in hatfield so wave when i flash you in my works van.There 3 down my road including mine near to the old laundry site.
                            There is a green lane route starting in hatfield and will be organising a run round it once the bank stops stealing all my spare cash so i can get some rent in the windscreen.
                            Dont be frightened to shout about anything cos we dont bite.
                            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
                              Ive seen more and more surfs in hatfield so wave when i flash you in my works van.There 3 down my road including mine near to the old laundry site.
                              There is a green lane route starting in hatfield and will be organising a run round it once the bank stops stealing all my spare cash so i can get some rent in the windscreen.
                              Dont be frightened to shout about anything cos we dont bite.
                              yes you do you chicken stuffer
                              welcome to the forum there all barking on here but if you wanna know anything just ask, someone will come along with the answer, trick is sifting through the joke replies to find the true answer
                              Last edited by pops; 10 April 2009, 15:53.
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X