No announcement yet.

advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that was bought 18th march THIS year take it back..the dealer is legally obliged to for at least the first 30 days
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ta for all youre help lads, its in the garage now a gararge the dealer uses,now im told the disc on rear wheel broke in half and the caliper jamned the wheel up daughter only just told me f@@k sake, said it will be ready 6 tonight,thinks will go with her

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
        ta for all youre help lads, its in the garage now a gararge the dealer uses,now im told the disc on rear wheel broke in half and the caliper jamned the wheel up daughter only just told me f@@k sake, said it will be ready 6 tonight,thinks will go with her
        Make sure they change both discs and replace the pads. Anything else is unsafe.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Make sure they change both discs and replace the pads. Anything else is unsafe.
          they said will replace both,they put it through mot last week it passed, my kids got pics of all this dont know how to put on pc,

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
            3 month warranty on most parts, got the car 18th march been in and out of garage most of the time, trading standards say if he repairs the faults not much they can do, she just dont wont the car after the brakes failing, scared her to death.
            i used to work for peugeot,the 206 gti's can be a pig needs to go on their computer plug in,inform the garage ou bought it from the bill will be forwarded to them,tbh sounds like u bought an ex boy racer mobile

Comment

Sounds as tho there not a Peugeot Garage !! are they ? it' needs to go to a dealer to be hooked/plugged in on their system !!!

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                Sounds as tho there not a Peugeot Garage !! are they ? it' needs to go to a dealer to be hooked/plugged in on their system !!!

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
                sorry that wot i meant,take it to peugeot,send bill to garage u bought from

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  sorry that wot i meant,take it to peugeot,send bill to garage u bought from
                  thanks for advice lads, my kid threatend to sue the dealer so is paying all repairs, speed sensor had a problem so done that and managed plug in computor, he has reset the e.c.u runs like a dream, also new discs and pads, and nice shiney back plates as well, so far shes well pleased,aint seen her since last nite driving all over the world, fingers crossed, lol cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X