Whats it for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it for

I've just lifted my rear seats and there are 2 straps hanging down 2 to 3 inches long with bits of plastic on the end look like they should plug into something anyone know what they are/do

i would also like to know that ????????
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
      I've just lifted my rear seats and there are 2 straps hanging down 2 to 3 inches long with bits of plastic on the end look like they should plug into something anyone know what they are/do
      Are they not the seat release straps???? Failing that of course the could be the spare flux capaciter retaining straps??? or even ankle bitter wrist straps.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

No there not seat release straps they dont seem to pull on anything and dont reach far enough to plug into anything

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Are they not the seat release straps???? Failing that of course the could be the spare flux capaciter retaining straps??? or even ankle bitter wrist straps.

no they are more towards the front of the seat with a little plastic connecter thingy on the end.

if they are retaining straps for the flux capacitor i think ive lost mine unless its fell under the drivers seat???
          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

They Are The Jabbawokky Sprockets Only Used In Japan
            ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

fairy bridge retaining straps
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

they're the in-line rear seat combobbulator widget diaphram thingy-ma-jiggs....... i think...

see ya
                Planty

Comment

Well I suppose if I ask a silly question I should expect silly answers

Comment

According to my handbook they are there to attach to the back of the rear seat backrests when you have the back seats down flat to increase the load space. It's to stop the backrests rising back up (how the hell they would do that on their own escapes me though!!!).

Mike G
                    Mike G

Comment

Sky Hooks For Helium Head Rests
                      ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

Mike G is right.They have a keyhole shape in them and hook over the lug in rear of backrest when down.You may have to press on backrest and pull back on seat to hook them in.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis

They sound like the widget or the thingy-me-bob!

No seriously, are they not clips to connect the back of the seats when lowered to the front of the seats lifted.
                          Gaz

Comment

handbook

sounds good where do you get those?

Comment

Working...
                            X