Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    you mean a little blow up air bag jess.ive got one of those,
    ive had one for ages,scary ones are the little plastic wedges u get it some kits,u can see them taking the paint off!lovely,another good trick when using a "wire",cut top and bottom off a 2ltr pop bottle squash flat,run wire thru that inbetween panels and no scratches

Comment

you mean a little blow up doll jess.ive got one of those,
      Does Shirl know about this Mark
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        ive had one for ages,scary ones are the little plastic wedges u get it some kits,u can see them taking the paint off!lovely,another good trick when using a "wire",cut top and bottom off a 2ltr pop bottle squash flat,run wire thru that inbetween panels and no scratches
        beemers are so well made there is hardly any panel gaps to get the air bag in anyway.the gutter on mine is so close the the top of the door you couldnt get a fag paper through it.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Does Shirl know about this Mark
          um............................ .........she does now mate.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

does anyone know anything about the e34 bmw.ive got the 535i sport,its been stood on the drive for a couple of weeks now and i went to unlock the door tonight and the feckin things wont open,put the key in turn and nothing its as if the lock has been disconnected somehow,both drivers and passengers door,you can turn the key 90 degrees both clockwise and anti clockwise but nothing moves inside if you get my meaning.
            HELP
            i had an e30 325.. the wiring loom for the electric locks, goes through the door, into the wing, and back round into the door agaain and its prone to corrosion. the fix, is to snip the live to that circuit before and after it loops round the door, bypassing that path... im not sure if its the same problem you are having, but with mine, i couldnt even unlock the fuel cap because of it.

i found this out on www.e30zone.co.uk (or .net)
            hope you get it sorted!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Or use a house brick.

Comment

Working...
              X