help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

does anyone know anything about the e34 bmw.ive got the 535i sport,its been stood on the drive for a couple of weeks now and i went to unlock the door tonight and the feckin things wont open,put the key in turn and nothing its as if the lock has been disconnected somehow,both drivers and passengers door,you can turn the key 90 degrees both clockwise and anti clockwise but nothing moves inside if you get my meaning.
    HELP
    www.overfab.uk

wheres yr battery live?(they put them all over the ruddy place)

Comment

anyways when u do answer,hopefully yr bootlock still works,and u can get in it,if so disconnct battery earth and dab on and off should unlock it

Comment

battery is under back seat drivers side and yes boot opens fine.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

bugger did u deadlock it?dont think u can get to battery from boot

Comment

My mate has a 535i and his battery is behind the rear offside wheel arch in the boot, his alarm/immobiliser went t*ts up und the thye only thing we could do was what's written in the above post, keep tapping the battery lead on and off the battery pole

Cheers
            Paul

Comment

plz take this with a pinch of salt as i havent roadsided one for years,but i think u three choices
              1.lock out kit/coat hanger wire(only if yr rear windows are manual,or u have an unlock button in car?),slippery jim will do it if u have the knack and it isnt dead locked
              2,im saying this with caution,but im 95% sure it will unlovk by putting power thru sidelight circuit,ie jump pack/power probe(but at yr own will
              3.break glass
              im pretty sure its cause yr battery is flat tho,so u need to feed power from sumwhere in boot
              hope this helps

Comment

Split rear seats ? push through ? just a thought
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

hahahahaha,i havnt got a feckin clue shirl locked it up,and no you cant get to battery from boot.i was gonna jack it up and disconnect from starter but i dont think i can even do that.(but i think you may be right i think it has dead locked itself.)
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                    nope no split rear seats.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                      nope they are all solid
                      Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                      hahahahaha,i havnt got a feckin clue shirl locked it up,and no you cant get to battery from boot.i was gonna jack it up and disconnect from starter but i dont think i can even do that.(but i think you may be right i think it has dead locked itself.)
                      power to lights in boot

Comment

break window,pmsl,its lucky i dont run over it with me truck,i,ll have a go with slim jim,and try the side light trick.cheers buddy.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          nope they are all solid

power to lights in boot
                          i didnt think to look at boot light.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

break window,pmsl,its lucky i dont run over it with me truck,i,ll have a go with slim jim,and try the side light trick.cheers buddy.
                            i didnt think to look at boot light.
                            no worries,any live u can get to in boot shud do the trick,or if u got manual windows in the bck,gently persuede top of back door open put wire in and unwind window

Comment

Have you got fixed quarterlights on the rear windows? I've managed to slip a credit card around the rubber seal before, pop the glass out, pull the lock and put it back.

Comment

Working...
                              X