Sancho: G20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sancho: G20

Sancho, are you heeding to advice of the media and "dressing down" tomorrow? i dunno where abouts in london you are. i arrive into london bridge then change for canary wharf. an email has just gone round advising us because of the protests.
    im still going to wear normal clothes though; shirt, shoes and trousers. no tie though.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

I work in Lambeth but live in Stamford Hill, so get a train to Liverpool Street, walk to Bank and get the tube. I won't be dressing down and will be fending for myself if anyone attempts to get in my way (as I make my way to work at a housing charity.....). To be honest, I don't exactly 'dress up' for work anyway.

From what I can tell, they won't start the protest until 11 and they'll all have been dispersed by the time I go home anyway.

Comment

Good luck guys, I don't envy you tomorrow

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        I work in Lambeth but live in Stamford Hill, so get a train to Liverpool Street, walk to Bank and get the tube. I won't be dressing down and will be fending for myself if anyone attempts to get in my way (as I make my way to work at a housing charity.....). To be honest, I don't exactly 'dress up' for work anyway.

From what I can tell, they won't start the protest until 11 and they'll all have been dispersed by the time I go home anyway.
        ah thats good news then . lets see what happens. i dont walk to bank unless the jubilee is knackered, last night i had to walk from bank, was STARVING so got a coffee and a panini from starbucks... little over £6 for that
        i have the image of a load of these turning up:
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

They wont be out of bed til gone lunchtime, then by the time you leave work they'll be in the boozer with the money they've scrounged for their 'Big Issues'
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

They got all day, got no work cos most don't know what the word means ....
            Don't get me started !!!!

There's always a Payback.... It'll take longer than five minutes !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Surely it would be a good day to go all traditional and dig the bowler hat out
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                Surely it would be a good day to go all traditional and dig the bowler hat out
                fair enough, but i would may be leave the eye liner out ?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                X