Spam Spam Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Spam Spam

Ever feel like answering spam mail, well got bored so i did.......

Hello Paul,
    Hello Jason,

It has been a while since you last looked into Cisco WebEx solutions.
    Never heard of you before today mister……..
    I have some exciting news for you – particularly in the current economy when your budget might be tightening.
    I don't get a budget, just get £10 pocket money each week…….
    We have introduced new solutions and flexible pricing models designed for small businesses like yours.
    I have not got a business…
    Can we connect later this week or early next?
    I will have to ask my daddy…….
    I would like to share some creative ways that companies like yours are using WebEx services to cut costs,
    increase revenue, increase lead count, and make their teams and departments more efficient.
    That's what uncle nigel said last year, mummy said he has gone away to work abroad now……
    Please reply to this email with a couple of dates and times you are available in the next week.
    Daddy just said I cannot see you next week we are going to Butlins on holiday with grandad and aunty sue and uncle steve.
    bye

paul

Best Regards,

Jason Marandas
    UKISP SMB Sales Manager
    Internet Business Solutions

WebEx Communications B.V.
    Vida Building
    Kabelweg 67,1014BA
    Amsterdam
    Netherlands
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Haha
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

thats wicked dude
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

What you need is a gmail address {with a new made up name}, a pay as you go moblie {untraceable} Email him back from your new gmail account and arrange a meeting in London or a city airport you know well. Get him to call your new pay as you go {well no point it costing you money} Arrange to meet him in the costa coffee area of said airport. If he turns up ask him if he can see the Micky Ds or newsagent whatever he should beable to see from the costa, just so you know he is really there.

Recored the call {most mobiles have this great wee feature}
        Get back on here and give us a laugh, then join us on 419 eater dot com and we will welcome you into the baiting world. Where wasting these idiots time and money is our goal. The longer they spend with us the less real victims they can have.
        Brian

Comment

Still waiting for a reply from my new fwend jason.....

At least when i get spam through the mail i can burn it on the fire....

Makes pretty colours when you burn american express pamphlets.....
          Remember arrows are silent.....................
          Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Here's the site you need to read - some class stuff there.

http://www.419eater.com/
            Andy
            http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

thats funny. theyre really trying to push the smb market arnt they
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
              X