@ rambling angler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ rambling angler

thanks ian for making the stocks it was nice to meet you finally. was ###### cold last night lol. will send our new pirate cd to you later this week m8 as a thank you

My Pleasure, like I said it keeps me busy & out of the way of her indoors. I hope it helps you to raise lots of money.

Cheers
    Ian
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
      thanks ian for making the stocks it was nice to meet you finally. was ###### cold last night lol. will send our new pirate cd to you later this week m8 as a thank you
      cd ?

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
        cd ?
        Will is a part time pirate, so the CD is him and the rest of his crew singing pirate songs drunk on rum
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
          Will is a part time pirate, so the CD is him and the rest of his crew singing pirate songs drunk on rum
          ..and doing each other up the .....

pointy end of the boat!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

are you sure DUDE note how i have started to use this hip talk that all the dudes in the in crowd are using

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
              ..and doing each other up the .....

pointy end of the boat!
              oi watch it you lol n yes steve us pirates have made a cd called '' a night at the mermaid inn'' & £2 from every cd sold goes to the RNLI

Comment

oi watch it you lol n yes steve us pirates have made a cd called '' a night at the mermaid inn'' & £2 from every cd sold goes to the RNLI
                there's a film called "night with the mermaid" but that coasts more lol
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

seen it

Comment

and the RNLI dont get a penny

Comment

they do with the cd we made oh well ill go back into hiding again

Comment

Working...
                      X