my tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my tyres

right my last quote for bfg tyres was 160 quid each is that mad or wot the 16 inch ones are rare at the moment so ive fitted yokohama geolanders at and i must say there great on the road and very quiet at 100 mph gotta see wot there like off road now anyone elses comments on them
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Mark @ £160 each i'd expect them to be GOLD PLATED mate. they must be having a laugh the mark up on those must be at least £60 a tyre
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
      right my last quote for bfg tyres was 160 quid each is that mad or wot the 16 inch ones are rare at the moment so ive fitted yokohama geolanders at and i must say there great on the road and very quiet at 100 mph gotta see wot there like off road now anyone elses comments on them

I had Yokohama Geolander IT on mine when I got it and they were the dogs nutz for road tyres. If the AT's are anywhere near as good you got a great tyre.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

yep

yea i know mark its mad aint it they said the prce goes up cos there hard to get but i aint paying that anyway im happy with the geos now
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

mark what size did you get and how much
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

size

i got 265 70 16 and they was 100 quid fitted each i phoned around a lot and that was cheap i think rob paid 125 and fitting on top heres a pic case you wanna see the tread pattern m8
            Attached Files
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

They look fine mate, what you spending the rest of the cash that you saved on
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

mmmmmm

rear spoiler front sun visor front fogs lol did you get your spots m8
                black n tan
                black n tan
                yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

spots & roof spoiler next week mate
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
                    i got 265 70 16 and they was 100 quid fitted each i phoned around a lot and that was cheap i think rob paid 125 and fitting on top heres a pic case you wanna see the tread pattern m8
                    Yep same as mine, paid 125/tyre inc all extras eg valves, balancing etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X