Metallica Tour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Tour.

Anybody seen Metallica on there UK tour ?I went to see them at the 02 last night. All I can say is awesome James Hetfeild was on great form as were the rest of the band, just I can't seem to hear to good this morn. If anybody likes them and is thinking of going you will not be disapointed.
    Looking forward to AC/DC in june @ Wembley stadium...

Sounds great, my kind of music that, maybe i'll get to go one day,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i was at the o2 last night as well. cannot believe how good they sounded, hetfields vocal woes of recent tours had vanished and he sounded 20 years younger. they played all the good heavy stuff and finally i got to hear harvester of sorrow live, which had been missing from the set list every other time i've seen them which is a strange coincidence i guess coz they do apparently play it live alot.

there wasn't one weak moment in the entire performance, and the new stuff from death magnetic is absolutely awesome live material.

LONG LIVE METALLICA!!!!!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
        i was at the o2 last night as well. cannot believe how good they sounded, hetfields vocal woes of recent tours had vanished and he sounded 20 years younger. they played all the good heavy stuff and finally i got to hear harvester of sorrow live, which had been missing from the set list every other time i've seen them which is a strange coincidence i guess coz they do apparently play it live alot.

there wasn't one weak moment in the entire performance, and the new stuff from death magnetic is absolutely awesome live material.

LONG LIVE METALLICA!!!!!
        Yeah.....but was it any good ??
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

firkin awesome. i thought wembley in 2007 was the best gig i'd been to of there's, but this even beats that!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
            firkin awesome. i thought wembley in 2007 was the best gig i'd been to of there's, but this even beats that!
            All you need now is to meet a nymphomaniac blond and life will be complete
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X