• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why riot?

six riots in six weekends
    my dad has a slavacia (checks) night
    living in a area full of foren sorts its a good idea
    most nights it quite ebjoyable but these past 6 weekends its all ended in a riot
    its crazy to see women kids and men all fighting each other in a heap
    but 6 times on the trot i think the police will have something to say this time round
    6 times in a row takes the p1ss

just thought i'd share that with ya all
    its a mentalty that i have never seen before from us naitives
    and living in rotherham i seen a lot of crazy things but them checks are hard to suss out dudes
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

You are on the tip of the iceberg mate, We are getting lots of Czecks over here picking fights with the Kosovans and Poles, times are getting hard for them and their scams, we locals have had enough, its dog eat dog now and the Police are running scared over in Donny so it looks like they are comin over to Rotherham, Hope your dad doesn't get all the crap from the local cops its just not fair !

Mind you there was a right old scrap outside that mosque near magna on friday !blod and guts everywhere !really entertaining !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

its not just oop north either, we had a running knife fight in the middle of town last year on a saturday afternoon, some east european gangs having a rumble amidst the shoppers brandishing swords and all sorts, I think the law should be allowed to shoot a few of em, make them think a bit before they continue vendettas and criminal activities putting peoples lives at risk, they aint at home now!

--

Comment

Why Riot! I wanna riot! Why riot! Riot on my own!

On a serious note, there was that *illegal* immigrant stabbed that copper to death which has been on the news lately. He was asked several times to put down the knife, then they tried to disarm him.

A bullet in the thigh and a one way plane ticket - job done, and no dead copper / fatherless kids.
        Last edited by Apache; 29 March 2009, 21:08.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I notice very little media coverage, could it be they're trying to play it all down rather than have civil unrest/anarchy throughout the country, methinks .Gov.uk are bricking it. H

Comment

its crazy to be in among them all while they are at it
            over this last year i learnt that the checkz are in 3 groups
            city people these are clean well mannard and have a brain
            gypos these smell realy bad there nasty tempered and unpolite
            mafia these run the show they demand money off there own carry wepons but are clean but not very polite

one of the city lads tells me who is who
            there just crazy dudes
            i mean realy wiered no respect for kids and women (not all but most)
            in a fight its any one hit any one
            kids women men all punch and kick each other
            and most there young girls 14-15 some times younger are on the game
            cops must know but nothing happens
            whats the world coming too i ask ya

Comment

They'll either leave or it'll settle down soon enough. I live in an area with three main ethnic groups - turks, kurds and orthodox jews. Historically, they all hate each other. These days, they all live quite happily together.

Anyway, if you think your fighting's bad, try Australia or New Zealand. In Sydney, the Lebanese have their own mini-riots, go down to Melbourne and the Serbs and Croats have riots at the tennis every year (tennis!), pop over to the North Island of New Zealand and you can watch Maori gangs beating the living shit out of each other every day.

It's the same the world over. I blame the advances in military technology leading to the gradual phasing out of infantry and the consequent reduction in natural wastage of grunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

It's the same the world over. I blame the advances in military technology leading to the gradual phasing out of infantry and the consequent reduction in natural wastage of grunts.
                Very true, can't beat a good war to thin the population, its natures way of keeping human population in check.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Glad I live in a small village with traditional butchers,post office, and village hall that still has lots going on. Yes they still do the Jam and Jerusalem thing but they stage lots of live bands and stuff too which is nice. Hope we can keep it that way! Moved out of London years ago thankfully.
                  That'll fit!

Comment

were i live has been on news night for being the most diverse village in the uk
                    126 different nationalety's and 146 different religons
                    how can that be? i hear you ask
                    coz they chuck the lot in eastwood and in thses dark deapths of yorkshire they leave em to there own
                    this is also true with the mini riots
                    its good for the sole to be in the middle of it and tell em all to fluck off out the pub
                    they dont under stand move go or out but a nice finger in the chest and a loud #### off they seem to understand engalish then

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Why Riot! I wanna riot! Why riot! Riot on my own!

On a serious note, there was that *illegal* immigrant stabbed that copper to death which has been on the news lately. He was asked several times to put down the knife, then they tried to disarm him.

A bullet in the thigh and a one way plane ticket - job done, and no dead copper / fatherless kids.
                      It's white riot.

Comment

Working...
                      X