No announcement yet.

Anyone in Hereford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess if you're collecting it, you'll be coming up the M5 / M50, which means almost passing my doorstep. Pop in for a cuppa if you have time
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Thanks very much Mitsy for your time today it was really appreciated.All i need now is for the guy to paypal the money so i can collect for him on Saturday.
      No probs dude, glad to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        I guess if you're collecting it, you'll be coming up the M5 / M50, which means almost passing my doorstep. Pop in for a cuppa if you have time
        Me and my brother will drive up and then we'll drive a truck each home.I want to be up there early morning on Saturday so we're not late getting home so we may just call in for a cuppa and maybe say hi to Mitsy aswell
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Me and my brother will drive up and then we'll drive a truck each home.I want to be up there early morning on Saturday so we're not late getting home so we may just call in for a cuppa and maybe say hi to Mitsy aswell
          Is it quicker for me to pick up the truck friday for you and bring it down to you maybe in chepstow sat morning. That would take about an hour off your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
            Is it quicker for me to pick up the truck friday for you and bring it down to you maybe in chepstow sat morning. That would take about an hour off your journey.
            Tell you what Mitsy.Once i got the money transfered to me then i'll ring Luke and arrange to post the cheque recorded and then as long as thats alright then i'll give you a ring later to make arrangements if thats ok

Comment

Tell you what Mitsy.Once i got the money transfered to me then i'll ring Luke and arrange to post the cheque recorded and then as long as thats alright then i'll give you a ring later to make arrangements if thats ok
              No probs mate the only thing is i have got to go to work on sat at 1.30 so it will have to be done before then or on sunday instead. Give us a bell when your ready. But will pick it up on friday if its all done and dusted by then.

Comment

No probs mate the only thing is i have got to go to work on sat at 1.30 so it will have to be done before then or on sunday instead. Give us a bell when your ready. But will pick it up on friday if its all done and dusted by then.
                your a star Mitsy.I'm hoping to be up there early saturday morning but i shall let you know later

Comment

your a star Mitsy.I'm hoping to be up there early saturday morning but i shall let you know later
                  Ok give us a shout when your ready. It makes more sense for me to pick it up as i now were it is.

Comment

Pffft!!

I know when my tea isn't wanted! Humph!!!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Pffft!!

I know when my tea isn't wanted! Humph!!!
                      O shat dude sorry that was my fault.

Comment

i've still not got payment yet Mitsy but i'll let you know as soon as i do

Comment

i've still not got payment yet Mitsy but i'll let you know as soon as i do
                          Ok hun no worries dont panic.

Comment

Ok hun no worries dont panic.
                            mitsy was it dark met green like mine?any rust?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              mitsy was it dark met green like mine?any rust?
                              Yes and yes.

Comment

Stan the guy in the usa is having a bit of trouble paypaling the money over at the moment Mitsy so if it comes thru tonight i will be in touch

Comment

Working...
                                X