ooohhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooohhh

I have just been told to get me best bib and tucker on..............im being taken out on a post birthday surprise ......whatever. I have no idea where im going or what im doing.....sounds like it could be fun
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    I have just been told to get me best bib and tucker on..............im being taken out on a post birthday surprise ......whatever. I have no idea where im going or what im doing.....sounds like it could be fun
    But you have to drive your own limo !

Have a good evening mate

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      But you have to drive your own limo !

Have a good evening mate

Trev
      Thats wot i was gonna say! their treating him to a ride in a hummer limo
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

have a good one m8 .trina n steve.

Comment

Have a good night .................
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

OHHH MUY MY OH MYYYY

so ther ei was ready for a night oiut , we were goimg to go to see a band and go for domr food...so oir friends piclked us up an dtook is to a locakl pub. i was smoking so my missis was waiting out side and when wre waked in there was loads of peiple waiting fior us. joker and val were ther and so waere tintin and his loevly wife sharon.....i was utetterly gosbvmacked...all of my imemmediate family was there as well ...i still buzzing from thje surpridse..after so much agrggro the last ew months this was inrcredeidible...thanks joker and val and tintin and sharon....to dee you at a sprpiser party means a real lot.......and i had 4 points of carling and two jack daniels and ckoes am d im proprerer pi55e5ed
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Glad you had a good one sir! sorry I couldn't be there. Many happy returns of the evening

Comment

pleasure to be there for your 60th birthday mate
                nice party dude big thanks to jo for the invite ,
                now you have a 3rd gen your be able to go proper offroading
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Oh my word.......my head hurts.
                  Once again thanks for everything chaps...it was awesome.I seem to have a 3rd gen on top of the piano (long story)..and a MAJOR hangover....first time i have been drunk for an awfully long time,but well worth it.My ppor old ed (my 9 year old superstar) is extremely unwell and going to the docs, possibly for some antibiotics,but he wanted to say to dave and val and tintin and mrs tintintin especially that he was so chuffed they were there. Once again thank you all....now where are those headache tablets.......
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X