why to buy APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why to buy APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Strange question and about as far removed from a surf as I can get I think - so first of all "I'M SORRY"
    Really need some help in trying to find a seller of original apple cider vinegar. Not the cooking type which has been pastuerised and filtered - but the natural cloudy type which is said to contain the "mother" - enzymes and bacterial growth - which apparently is very good for all kinds of health related problems, including (in my case) hypertension.
    It's been used for generations as a health tonic - your granny would have used it no doubt??
    Can find the stuff on ebay - but unsure of quality and it's very highly priced.
    Holland a barret and the like only sell the tablet form - which once again is without the "mother".
    Anyone seen it in their local health shop / farm shop??
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Try contacting these guys

http://www.middlefarm.com/07_cider_perry.htm

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi mate - try your local feed mill. I bought mine (I give it to the chickens) from our local mill. Country stores might also stock it.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

When you find some let me know supposed to be very good for reflux. Which I suffer badly from.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Try here

http://www.healthreaction.com/Organi...Vinegar-(350ml)

not too expensive either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Try here

http://www.healthreaction.com/Organi...Vinegar-(350ml)

not too expensive either.
            Thanks Bibs.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Hi mate - try your local feed mill. I bought mine (I give it to the chickens) from our local mill. Country stores might also stock it.
              I've seen it in my local farm feed shop but is labled for animal use - I wonder if it the same quality - ie fit for human consumption??

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                Thanks Bibbs.
                No worries - an it's Bibs

Lol - u edited it

Comment

Yeah I know I edited it but you beat me to it.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Lol - u edited it
                    Damn beat me again.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Damn beat me again.
                      sorry

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes View Post
                        Strange question and about as far removed from a surf as I can get I think - so first of all "I'M SORRY"
                        Really need some help in trying to find a seller of original apple cider vinegar. Not the cooking type which has been pastuerised and filtered - but the natural cloudy type which is said to contain the "mother" - enzymes and bacterial growth - which apparently is very good for all kinds of health related problems, including (in my case) hypertension.
                        It's been used for generations as a health tonic - your granny would have used it no doubt??
                        Holland a barret and the like only sell the tablet form - which once again is without the "mother".
                        I buy from these people http://www.crossgatesfarm.co.uk/appl...-vinegar.xhtml on a regular basis The quality is good and for both animal and human consumption. buying 25 litres is more economical on the postage.
                        Trust your Hound.

Comment

When you find some let me know supposed to be very good for reflux. Which I suffer badly from.
                          Hey Phantom
                          try raw carrots, organic ideally. One usually sorts me out when i have it

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes View Post

Yep they sell it in a shop in Malmesbury I go to when I visit my sister, I've got some in my cupboard as we speak, I'll find out the name of the shop for you mebbe they will send you some.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Gaspode View Post
                              Yep they sell it in a shop in Malmesbury I go to when I visit my sister, I've got some in my cupboard as we speak, I'll find out the name of the shop for you mebbe they will send you some.

---
                              please do!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X