on the up at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the up at last

after more or less 6 months doing really shit agency work and bits of jobseekers as and when i had nothing to do, today got the good news that a job i really, really wanted is mine and it starts monday!!!!

so its off to metallica at the o2 on saturday and i can't think of a better way to celebrate, well i can, but i don't know whether it's legal or where to find siamese twin midgets and a camel at such short notice!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Good man!!!!

Well done mate..

re: the camel...give me a call!

Comment

well done,nice to see yr havin some luck atlast

Comment

Great news mate .............. Is it the trannie pole dancing that you keep going on about
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Nice one mate, glad to see your life's on the up.

P.S
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Yay
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

cheers guys, and woodentop, you're spot on, btw, can i borrow that bridesmaids dress you showed me, or do you stilll prance about at the weekends in it?
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                cheers guys, and woodentop, you're spot on, btw, can i borrow that bridesmaids dress you showed me, or do you stilll prance about at the weekends in it?
                Yes with the leather basque ???, oh and with you looks you'll need the gimp mask
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

nice one mate......

good luck in the new job...
                  One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Well done Logey nice one mate, just don't let ya hair down too much n have too many sherbets n bollox it all up ...
                    Good luck with the new job ..

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Well done mate...it is not easy out there at the moment.

...and it is surprising what you get when you google midget and camel sex.

Comment

Well done! hope you love it, get paid lots, get invited to the backstage party at the O2 and discover there is free midgets and camels for everyone!!!

---

Comment

Do the midgets have to be twins? I have a couple I keep out back for special occasions you could borrow.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                          X