Blocked rad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked rad?

The question here is has anyone suffered a blocked rad on a 2.4 and what are the symptoms? Story so far, new head, bolts, gaskets, stat, toyota pump and about 200 litres of water! Little or no heat in the cab, top of rad hot, bottom stone cold. Tried the flush thing, and when you put a hosepipe on the top or bottom rad pipes there seems to be a lot of pressure build up for what i would think is little flow. Any ideas? This thing is driving me nuts! Top hose gets hot bottom hose cold. When disconnecting the heater hose to bleed the system, it seems like water is flowing from both the matrix pipe and the feed hose into the matrix, flowing against each other if that makes sense. Some help would be great here. Already replaced the engine which ran great until the head cooked. Cheers people!
    That'll fit!

Have you put the stat in the correctly?
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Have you put the stat in the correctly?
      Stat fitted with bleed hole at top. Even done the coke bottle/drip thing overnight to bleed out the air. Help! If i hadn't just put 12 months mot on this 4 new 31's exhaust engine new head I would of burnt it by now....and its a 2 door!
      That'll fit!

Comment

Working...
      X