Gone to the stealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone to the stealers

Took the Surf in to have the recall done and got a Yaris in exchange. Omg its even smaller than the wifes Lanos and the wind knocks it all over the place. Do people actually buy these as a main car ? or are they only bought as a shopping trolly? Feels like a good engine though.
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Hi can you please give me some more information about recalls on surfs Have had a look on VOSA website but cant find anything. We have just bought a 1994 3l surf Many Thanks Bill

Comment

Originally posted by billious View Post
      Hi can you please give me some more information about recalls on surfs Have had a look on VOSA website but cant find anything. We have just bought a 1994 3l surf Many Thanks Bill
      Have a read here, you will find out how to check if your truck is affected, who to call and what information is required.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
        Have a read here, you will find out how to check if your truck is affected, who to call and what information is required.

Trev
        Glad you knew where to look! I knew it was on here somewhere but I couldnt find it

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
          Glad you knew where to look! I knew it was on here somewhere but I couldnt find it
          I've already suffered 'Death by Yaris', it's only saving grace being the miserly fuel use I do 85 mile a day on my regular run to and from work, had to divert to get and return the heap, putting in a £10s worth of dino, and damn thing had a fuller tank than when I got it

If you get the Yaris, acceleration has to be applied for in triplicate, lorry wheels tower over you and you loose that wonderful ability to look over the traffic to spot potential problems ! You will get out sympathy (and out p1ss taking )
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Mine is the 1.3 petrol but its going back as I,ve just been told that the Surf is ready for collection!!!
            Guess what? they have found that it pulls to the left on thier safety check and do I want them to look at it for me? AS IF.

Comment

Well the Surfs back home all washed and valeted, only problem is it pi$$ed down, bluddy great puddles everywhere and now looks not much better than when I took it in. So much for polishing it when I got home.
              One of these days I.ll come out in front, but I,ll probably be in a pine box leading the funeral when I do. And just to realy rub it in the suns come out now and everywhere looks as dry as a bone. Bollix

Comment

Tell em they can have a good look at it while ya driving outta their yard !!!

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X