No announcement yet.

Vegetarians!! your thoughts please ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarians!! your thoughts please ???

I met some one the other day,who went to great lenghts, claiming he was a vegetarian.
    So I asked are your a true Vegen ?? Got a puzzeled look back, what do you mean by true Vegen.

So you you only eat vegetable and Grain produce?? Sure I do... I just love Pasta with Prawns .

What a Tw@t...............Long live the Aberdeen Angus, you can't beat a good steak.

Vegan and vegetarian are totally different...

I agree! a decent steak is great.. but you should probably know he might not be a total tw*t!

Comment

Vegietarians I could not eat a hole one. I find them a bit nutty.
      Live the dream.......

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Vegan and vegetarian are totally different...

I agree! a decent steak is great.. but you should probably know he might not be a total tw*t!
        Vegen/Vegie their all the same to me....... With white shoes on, he had to be a total........ !!

Comment

I've just had two steak sandwiches.

Vegitarians, idiots. If you've got teeth, you need meat!

Comment

you cant beat having a bit of meat inside you er so they say

Comment

What got me was being lectured about not eating meat and meat products by a tw@ wearing a leather jacket. When I pointed out to him the thought of killing an animal just to make clothes was disgusting concidering the wastage of food there would be in a world where millions were starving. I dont think he understood that you had to kill the beast to get its hide to make the leather. All I got was a totaly blank look. Talk about tunnel vision.
              I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Not all vegetarians are idiots. You'll always get some people though who believe they should enforce their beliefs on others around them. I think to some people being a vegetarian is like making a lifestyle choice they can boast about to whoever will listen, similar to people who buy a Prius then mouth off about how environmentally conscious they are, and how backward everyone else is. It's more of a social statement than a personal belief.

Comment

How come so many people claim to be vegetarian then say its OK to eat fish? In my universe, fish aren't vegetables, and likely feel pain just like land-borne animals?

If you're a veggie, eat veg, JUST veg. If you eat anything else, then you're kidding yourself. And yes, all of the veggies I've met have been holier-than-though, preachy tw@ts too.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I think for the most part you don't know who's vegetarian most of them don't bring it up in conversations, it's only the minority of idiots that spout off about it, and thus it's only those that people remember.
                    Although i'd agree that vegetarians that eat fish are somewhat compromised in their beliefs

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                      you cant beat having a bit of meat inside you er so they say
                      You like a bit of Bighorn then ????????????

Comment

And why do they insist on making veggie versions of meat ?

Veggie burgers ?

Veggie minced beef ?

Veggie sausages ?

If you're vegetarian stop pretending to be eating meat...

Comment

Yeah, thats bizarre isn't it?

"I'm a veggie cos I hate meat, but I still like my food to LOOK like meat"

WTF???
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It's that Quarn thing!! (Forgive the spelling)

Lasagne, Sausages or Burgers. Who eats this sh!t any way???

Comment

[QUOTE=oneidadan;540850]I think for the most part you don't know who's vegetarian most of them don't bring it up in conversations, it's only the minority of idiots that spout off about it, and thus it's only those that people remember.
                              QUOTE]

It's the pasty pale complexion, underweightness, and lack of enthusiasm when I suggest a BBQ that generally gives it away ...

A lot of my friends are veggies and I always go to great lengths to make them something nice if they're over for dinner..

However !!

Why is it if a veggie comes to yours for dinner you cook them a veggie dish, but if you go to theirs for a meal they'll not serve you a meat dish ?

Like I'm gonna be converted by a 'meat substitute' version of a proper meal ?

Comment

Working...
                              X