X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snaps from slindon

hi all had a great day at slindon 1st time there but not the last

oh and me m8 christend his swb surf as well i think hes got the bug
    Last edited by steve s; 22 March 2009, 21:23.

How does the site comapre to woodlands Steve? I wouldnt mind trying somewhere else. I couldnt make it today as the truck is still on axle stands, plus it was Mothers Day so took the inlaws out to Bedgebury Pinetum.
    Your snorkel head arrived by the way. I should get it done Tuesday and back in the post or I might get my mate to drop it off on his way home.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

woodlands is fine but doesn't compare to slindon a fantastic site lots to do a real confidence booster unlike woodlands were you get on a track and don't now what's around the next corner at slindon you can get out have a look at an obstacle and if you don't like it just move on they told us that there are no black tracks but i think you can make it as hard or as impossible as you want . if i can only go to one site each month then this is the one.what do i owe you for sorting out the snorkel top ???????????.it would be nice to get some members from here to all meet up at slindon mine was the only surf and steve (my m8) had the only mk2 land cruiser . i must say that more water than i took would be a bonus my surf ran warmer than id seen it all the way home the mud really sticks to wash the rad is a must before you leave.

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
        my surf ran warmer than id seen it all the way home the mud really sticks to wash the rad is a must before you leave.
        Make sure you get that rad cleaned out pronto - overheating due to a clogged rad was the beginning of the end for poor Hippo

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yes i have used a jet wash on it as soon as i got back runs a normal temp now.need to get something better than a bottle of water to clean rad on site thinking along the lines of a garden pump sprayer .may be better than chucking some water at the grill .

Comment

get a 12 volt power spray steve , they use them to clean off mountain bikes etc,
            i bought one also i think mudsurfer [andy ] got one
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

mmmm not seen them dave will have a look .hellfords ?

Comment

ere ya go

http://www.dirtworker.co.uk/
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

mmmm thanks dave looks good

Comment

Working...
                  X