Both together..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both together..

I had to take a picture of them both together!! Drove the truck today... Its not a patch on the jag in anyway...but f**k me its good fun!!!

It was nice to just to take it out for a random drive an not worry about fuel an other cr*p!

Would love to keep it but i really dont think i can!

that mean u droppin yr price?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      that mean u droppin yr price?
      Its dropped... I'll take less then the ebay price..

But frankly the next person who offers me 50p an half a pack of polo's is going to get f'kin shot!!

Comment

70p an 3 packs of ?

[I'll get me coat]
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Rod break it mate, seriously most modded trucks go this way get more for bits than as a running truck. Thoses wheels and tyres are worth a few bob, then the lift kit, then sell on as a standard 2.4. I think that might be your best and quickest option.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Rod break it mate, seriously most modded trucks go this way get more for bits than as a running truck. Thoses wheels and tyres are worth a few bob, then the lift kit, then sell on as a standard 2.4. I think that might be your best and quickest option.
            800 quid?

Comment

Im starting to think it might be my best option!

I can pull all the sound system gear out an look at using that on the Jaguar (the jag sound system works great with classical music but 'eavy metal is a bit..lacking! )

Grille can get changed back. Get a stock bumper an some stock wheels... flog the truck an flog the bits.. But how much would it cost for some stock springs, a stock bumper an some 31's?

I dont think i have the time/space to do a stormy an literally just sell the bits.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                70p an 3 packs of ?

[I'll get me coat]
                Deal! When can you pick up?!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  Deal! When can you pick up?!
                  tomorrow if i can leave my 3.0ltr with you
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

I can pull all the sound system gear out an look at using that on the Jaguar (the jag sound system works great with classical music but 'eavy metal is a bit..lacking! )

Grille can get changed back. Get a stock bumper an some stock wheels... flog the truck an flog the bits.. But how much would it cost for some stock springs, a stock bumper an some 31's?

I dont think i have the time/space to do a stormy an literally just sell the bits.
                    I would imagine you will get all the above except the tyres for free of members modding their trucks. a second hand set of 31" ATs will be £100 tops
                    Brian

Comment

get the bits from stormy and swap over the stuff in a day(ish)

Comment

I got a 2" suspension on the breaker here Rod and i got a very good/nice set of alloys with 2 near enough new tyres fitted but you'll need 2 tyres tho and i got a front grille
                        I may be able to get you a front bumper aswell
                        and i want that bumper now lol
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I would imagine you will get all the above except the tyres for free of members modding their trucks. a second hand set of 31" ATs will be £100 tops
                          If i got the suspension etc for free or really cheap i'd be over the moon. £100 aint bad for a set of tyres if it gets the truck sold! I'll probably save more then £100 from going down that road.
                          Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          I got a 2" suspension on the breaker here Rod and i got a very good/nice set of alloys with 2 near enough new tyres fitted but you'll need 2 tyres tho and i got a front grille
                          I may be able to get you a front bumper aswell
                          and i want that bumper now lol
                          Its a pretty bumper!! An it can be modded for a body lift reaaallly easy! Its already been modded for a 1.5" body lift.

What kinda price would you want for the bits mate? Feel free to pm me if you want to keep it discreet!

Comment

hmmm i may be able to help ..........as i have a set of five bfg a/ts 31/10.5 / 15s that will look too small on the truck now

could be intrested in the 35's

the trouble is i am strapped for cash at the mo due to the sas
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

lol, if you were to still have this truck in say august time (obviously you won't), i would certainly take it off your hands...

still at college, and a part time job just does cut it 120quid a week (you know the score), pffft. but in july i start full time yipeee .

this is no consolation but you like black don't ya (jag/truck i mean)

Hope the truck goes to a good home, or the bits, depending on what your doing, breaking sounds like your best option atm, but hey-ho good luck with what ever you do.
                              If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Working...
                              X