drunk driver - help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaky cakes View Post
    The thing is - he seems so determined to drink drive -going to such lengths to avoid suspicion of drink driving - IE parking his car away from a perfectly well lit secure pub car park - that i doubt a "good excited discusion" would change his mind, he'd simply park somewhere else.
    Surely there must be some way to stop his car moving, though..... I just can't think of a way at the moment... Hang on...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

just had a really good thought,ask apatche to make a sticker"Hi im drunk and driving"or similar,and put it on while he is in the pub,put it near or on his rear plate,that would soooooo work

Comment

Have a word with the landlord of the pub. He either shouldn't be serving him, or should take his keys off him before he can have a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
          Surely there must be some way to stop his car moving, though..... I just can't think of a way at the moment... Hang on...
          How about two flat tyres, got to be really drunk to
          try and drive like that, I'd have thought. He might
          take the hint if it happens every time he goes out.
          If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            just had a really good thought,ask apatche to make a sticker"Hi im drunk and driving"or similar,and put it on while he is in the pub,put it near or on his rear plate,that would soooooo work
            LOL, I like it!

How about you break his legs? No way the inconsiderate selfish tw@t is gonna drive home then.

Jakey, send me your address, I'll do you a freebie if it helps get this shithead off the road. They're a bugger to get off too if the paintwork's clean.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              LOL, I like it!

How about you break his legs? No way the inconsiderate selfish tw@t is gonna drive home then.

Jakey, send me your address, I'll do you a freebie if it helps get this shithead off the road. They're a bugger to get off too if the paintwork's clean.
              u know u want to lol

Comment

Why not, you and a few mates go confront him on the busiest night in the pub in front off everyone, embarass the man and let everyone know he is doing it

Comment

Working...
                X