oh what a night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh what a night

Well ive had a couple of hours kip,and am now glowing in my hummer limo experience.I had two jobs to do with a stretched H2 hummer "limo" ( i use the word limo advisedly), it was a right blast though.I still dont know what half the buttons are for but there was one i was told to use and keep an eye on .......the "how many miles there are left in a tank" button. This thing held about 90 litres of fuel and that gave you about 200 miles, unless you were on the motorway and it gave you about 120 miles.... i spent most of the night either driving or filling up...and the limo co has bought an even longer one !!

the turning circle is crap, the fuel consumption is horrendous, the clientle are just awful, but you know what.... i think i like it

(and its just about the most comfortable motor i have ever driven)
    Non intercooled nothing.

So has your career now evolved from Poomeister to Heap of Poomeister ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      So has your career now evolved from Poomeister to Heap of Poomeister ?
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

I vetoed my kids having a streched Hummer for their Prom in July - I also put the boot in for the Strange Rover too

Given that they're triplets I really wanted to get the Italian Job mini's until I saw the price !

We've reluctantly settled for the stretched Cayenne .......

Last edited by Predictable Bob; 22 March 2009, 16:08.
        Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

lol aslong as you had fun,is it a proper stretch with twin rear axles,or the grey"is it legal or isn't it"single rear axle?

Comment

I went in a H2 Limo for my 21st!

Amazing things..

sat up front aswell...great fun an Gra is right! About a million buttons!

Comment

Sorry Gra, but had to post this pic which has just been posted on FF

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                lol aslong as you had fun,is it a proper stretch with twin rear axles,or the grey"is it legal or isn't it"single rear axle?
                Twas a single axle, but the thing was plated at 9 tons...and it passed an sva in 06
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Twas a single axle, but the thing was plated at 9 tons...and it passed an sva in 06
                  long long story but we were picking up limo's etc a while back for the coppers,one of their many weekend operations,in a nutshell they had vosa with them in brighton,stopping limos,was sumthin to do with axle weights

Comment

Thats why vosa are a bunch of fools. A govt agency declares a vehicle fit for the road and another one decides NOT fit for the roads......talk about disorganised shower of shoite..i have had many dealings with vosa and never has it gone well
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thats why vosa are a bunch of fools. A govt agency declares a vehicle fit for the road and another one decides NOT fit for the roads......talk about disorganised shower of shoite..i have had many dealings with vosa and never has it gone well
                      i remeber last time we picked up a streched hummer to,it was black covered in airbrushing,looked amazing

Comment

Well anyhows, they are rather nice to drive...much better than i thought it would be...i did look at the mpg dispaly when stop starting in central london (nightmare to drive one there...bad turning circle) and it showed between 4-6 mpg. When on the M20 on kickdown up a hill it showed 0.8 mpg !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Did you have much scantly clad tottie in there then? eh eh!
                          give us the details, spare me nowt!
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                            Did you have much scantly clad tottie in there then? eh eh!
                            give us the details, spare me nowt!
                            Ok ian...make sure your blood pressure pills are nearby !!

Actually the first lot were a hen party, from chelsea...MEGA rich, all spoke german as thats what they all learned at finishing school, second lot were a bunch of pi55ed up 21 year old...ahem...laydeeeessss....a nd there was plenty of womba on show
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ok ian...make sure your blood pressure pills are nearby !!

Actually the first lot were a hen party, from chelsea...MEGA rich, all spoke german as thats what they all learned at finishing school, second lot were a bunch of pi55ed up 21 year old...ahem...laydeeeessss....a nd there was plenty of womba on show
                              get a tip?

Comment

Working...
                              X