in the body shop cant wait to get it back

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    in the body shop cant wait to get it back
    What tailgate and why?
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
      What tailgate and why?
      my flushed one is rusting/to much pug,so another one from rich(centre number plate)this one is being plated properly,so the centre section will be airbrushed,top and bottom part body colour

Comment

my flushed one is rusting/to much pug,so another one from rich(centre number plate)this one is being plated properly,so the centre section will be airbrushed,top and bottom part body colour
        Sounds good don't forget the pics.
        BTW do you ever watch American chopper? Nubsy on there whoa does he ever know how to airbrush.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Sounds good don't forget the pics.
          BTW do you ever watch American chopper? Nubsy on there whoa does he ever know how to airbrush.
          he is def good,but more to the point he does it all,prep right the way thru and pinstriping,all i'd say is im learning and enjoying(for the first time in a long time)

Comment

he is def good,but more to the point he does it all,prep right the way thru and pinstriping,all i'd say is im learning and enjoying(for the first time in a long time)
            Wish I had that sort of skill. I'm good with a spanner but if I was to try and paint a picture it would look like the type of thing infants draw. You know people with triangular bodies and stuff.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Wish I had that sort of skill. I'm good with a spanner but if I was to try and paint a picture it would look like the type of thing infants draw. You know people with triangular bodies and stuff.
              lol,long story but i was doing art and design at college,but big bike accident,no walking for 18 months,then job,then no lookin back till now,it's a real struggle cost wise what with having kids/bills etc,but im 110%determind to do it,ps am i still doin yours,i have bout 20 ish skulls drawn up now(gonna make basic stencils to speed things up when i do paint them)

Comment

lol,long story but i was doing art and design at college,but big bike accident,no walking for 18 months,then job,then no lookin back till now,it's a real struggle cost wise what with having kids/bills etc,but im 110%determind to do it,ps am i still doin yours,i have bout 20 ish skulls drawn up now(gonna make basic stencils to speed things up when i do paint them)
                Yeah for sure I talked to a guy the other day about painting it black for me, just a base black with no laquer. I am hoping to take it in to have the exhausts built next week and then its all but finished and I can start using it.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Yeah for sure I talked to a guy the other day about painting it black for me, just a base black with no laquer. I am hoping to take it in to have the exhausts built next week and then its all but finished and I can start using it.
                  im guessin yr just a tiny bit excited?lol,dont forget once ive airbrushed it will need "clearing"afterwards

Comment

Working...
                  X