illegally tinted windows!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegally tinted windows!?!

I recently got my hands on a jap imported surf that came with a 50% tint on the rear and all side windows! now I realise that the legal limit for the front 2 windows in this country is only around 35%! does this now mean my motors an MOT failure or does it just mean im going to get a bit of bother from the long arm of the law!?

More likely to be the law! They are supposedly cracking down, not that you'd notice by the amount of blackened windows on the ????ed up Saxos round here.

Originally posted by 4down
    I recently got my hands on a jap imported surf that came with a 50% tint on the rear and all side windows! now I realise that the legal limit for the front 2 windows in this country is only around 35%! does this now mean my motors an MOT failure or does it just mean im going to get a bit of bother from the long arm of the law!?
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Tints

Hi well l wont go into all the details but l am pi**ed off getting pulled by the law over my windows. But there is nothing they can do about mine because they are properly tinted glass put in by the manufacturer when it was made in 1994.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by 4down
        Might be worth checking with your insurance company too. They love any excuse not to have to pay out, and a mod that they don't know about could cause you grief later.

Simon

Comment

hi i spoke to vampire tints www.vampiretints.co.uk and they said its always been a shady part of the law but like most laws its at the decrepatncey of the copper but make of that wat you will give them a ring 02087768787 hope that helps
          [I]THE CAR IN FRONT[/I] of me is being driven by a ####

Comment

put ya windows down when you see the law thats what i do lol
            Attached Files
            ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

Working...
            X