Srtts 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Thats ok Ian bring them along and it'll give us something to laugh at and take the p155 in the evenings
    Dont put him off ffs he's had enough trouble with it already, did say buy a surf but no he had to go buy this, paid good ££££'s for to too, about 4 grand, and it drops a piston, through the top!! think hes haveing a bigger engine and intercooler fitted
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Dont put him off ffs he's had enough trouble with it already, did say buy a surf but no he had to go buy this, paid good ££££'s for to too, about 4 grand, and it drops a piston, through the top!! think hes haveing a bigger engine and intercooler fitted
      Hehe you should make it this time .........i had to bail twice before i made it and it was worth going .......

Lets hope i can make this years
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

it should be a good weekend again and if we get the use of the stable area aswell then we should be warm and dry in the evenings
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

We will be there dude if my truck is ok.

Comment

Is anyone else going to be able to take over the organisation of this years rtts or else i will have to cancel it for this year.I'm sorry about this but due to family matters and a few other things i'm not going to be able to carry on with the organising this year
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              Is anyone else going to be able to take over the organisation of this years rtts or else i will have to cancel it for this year.I'm sorry about this but due to family matters and a few other things i'm not going to be able to carry on with the organising this year
              u ok rich?

Comment

bump for rich

Comment

He's only doing this cos i was gonna go this year!!! seriously tho Rich whatever the problem hope ya get trhough ok,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Sorry to hear you've got probs mate.
                    Wish I could help you out, but got too much going on here to take on any more.
                    My other cars a QUAD
                    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                    X