Jade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Errrr....coffee and custard creams last night mitsy........can i have coffee ten sugars please
    Ok hun but bourbons tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
      Ok hun but bourbons tonight.
      just like creme eggs,lick the middle out

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        just like creme eggs,lick the middle out
        mmmmmmmmm i love creme eggs.

Comment

Hi Mitsy,

Seeing as you chose to take great exception to a joke I made about Jade I thought I'd give you my opinion to your question..

As many have said cancer affects all of us. My wife and I have lost 4 people to it. We've also lost a relative to aids. - Maybe thats something for another thread about homophobia on this site though...

Anyhow,

You asked if I'd do the same for my family as Jade done, and my opinions on it..

I am honestly disgusted by what she has done. I would never drag my family through a 'media circus' when they're facing the stress of a death. As has already been said I would spend every last minute of my life with the people I love. What kinds of trauma was she putting the kids and her family through by doing this ? How could they cope with the situation while having their lives thrown back in their faces everywhere they looked ?

Surely she should have backed away from public life to give her family some peaceful time to deal with the situation.

Also why is cash so important ? Children need to be loved and nurtured. They do not need wads of cash in a trust fund. Material goods do not guarantee a happy child. When they look back on this they'll see their mother was more interested in making money / newspaper space and getting married to a loser than being with them, but hey at least they won't need a job. More free time to develop a drug habit and mope about how unhappy their lives are.

So no, I would not whore my death out for money. It's a horrible undignified thing to do. Maybe thats why I feel I can make a callous, albeit witty joke about it.

BTW you're welcome to run a sweepstake on when I die if it amuses you - Hell, I'd buy a ticket

Rob.

Comment

Working...
          X