Jade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
    So dont you think if someone came up to you and said they wanted to make a documentary about your last few weeks you would say yes just to set your family up for life. She had the opportunity and took it. Good on her i say. But this is just my take on things. Not saying im right.
    my opinion.

WHY???
    start them off in life yes, but i was taught by my parents the harder you work the more you can achieve in life and understand life is not about handouts also teaches you the worth of money too.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      One question springs to mind Mitsy - what happened to all the money she got from the Big Brother shows, the perfume, the book, the workout video, the salon?????? Surely that would have been enough for the likes of the rest of us to sort out our kid's futures......so where has it all gone, and if it's still there, what is the need to do this horrific display of selfishness?

I've lost members of my family, and like others have said there was no media frenzy, none of our friends were interviewed, no psuedo sympathy from GMTV, none of this crap. It offends me deeply that she is playing on our sympathies to try and get us to see what she is doing is right - she had plenty of money, more than I suspect any of us have, before all of this - I feel for her family, not that idiot husband though, he's had enough good luck, getting let off his cerfew for the wedding - how many other people would have begged for that and been refused???? but he's also married a multi millionaire.....who is unlikely to make it to Easter.....

This whole circus makes me sick.
      As i said i respect your opinion and would ask you to respect mine. Please dont give me a 2 page lecture on the fact of whats happened to her money ect. I dont really care to be honest. I asked what everybody thought and told you all that as a mother if i had the opportunity i would do the same. As for cancer yes we all have been affected by it , my mum, my dad, my nan, my uncle and 2 cousins and i am just a ticking time bomb for breast cancer as both my mum and nan have had it but do i care , no there are alot of people worse off than me. Thats how i now i would do the same. Unfortunately for me yes i am the naive kind and i do trust in people to much maybe but wont be saying sorry for that. But what i do have is a bit of compassion . As for her husband i would not give him the time of day to be honest and feel the same way as many of you do about him. And yes there are many people that are going through the same thing and get ###### nothing for it but this was the whole point of the thread was to ask if you had the opportunity would you do it. That is all i asked. I did not ask to lectured and made to feel 2 inches tall. Rant over going to make myself a carming cup of tea now.

Comment

Mitsy, my answer to your question is YES, but I also agree with what Pops said.

Chill.

Comment

As i said i respect your opinion and would ask you to respect mine. Please dont give me a 2 page lecture on the fact of whats happened to her money ect. I dont really care to be honest. I asked what everybody thought and told you all that as a mother if i had the opportunity i would do the same. As for cancer yes we all have been affected by it , my mum, my dad, my nan, my uncle and 2 cousins and i am just a ticking time bomb for breast cancer as both my mum and nan have had it but do i care , no there are alot of people worse off than me. Thats how i now i would do the same. Unfortunately for me yes i am the naive kind and i do trust in people to much maybe but wont be saying sorry for that. But what i do have is a bit of compassion . As for her husband i would not give him the time of day to be honest and feel the same way as many of you do about him. And yes there are many people that are going through the same thing and get ###### nothing for it but this was the whole point of the thread was to ask if you had the opportunity would you do it. That is all i asked. I did not ask to lectured and made to feel 2 inches tall. Rant over going to make myself a carming cup of tea now.
          Well sais that girl
          No sugar in mine please
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Mitsy, my answer to your question is YES, but I also agree with what Pops said.

Chill.
            Thankyou bushy thats the kind off answer i was after.

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
              Well sais that girl
              No sugar in mine please
              Ill put kettle on.

Comment

I hope all her financial affairs are set so that the idiot that is her husband cannot just take it all away.Im led to believe that there is a trust fund for the pair of them...i feel sorry for those kids and thier natural father more than anything

And charlie (chillit) please accept my most sincere condolences on the passing of your father.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

her husband gets nothing there are three trusties for the money about 3 million with the propeties she owns she has gone home to spend what little time she has left with her kids good luck to her and her boys.

Comment

My replies aren't directed at you Mitsy, so I apologise if you felt they were, or you felt I was belittling you. I would like to have the means, through my own money, or insurance to provide for my kids if this were to happen to me, but I would also do whatever I could, publicly, to raise awareness of what was killing me, to do what I can to stop the same thing from happening to others. Jade is a poor example of this, and she is damaging her children's legacy doing this, in my opinion. I have a very low opinion of human nature, and most of what I see today is based on greed and personal gratification and to hell with the thoughts or feelings of others - this is not the way I was brought up - I would, as I said, do what I could to ensure the future for my kids was the best it could be, for a start at least - the rest is down to them - but I would not be shamelessly putting the whole thing in the media - I'd be spending it with my family, hoping that their memories of me, were those created together, not something they can watch again on ITV2
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

My replies aren't directed at you Mitsy, so I apologise if you felt they were, or you felt I was belittling you. I would like to have the means, through my own money, or insurance to provide for my kids if this were to happen to me, but I would also do whatever I could, publicly, to raise awareness of what was killing me, to do what I can to stop the same thing from happening to others. Jade is a poor example of this, and she is damaging her children's legacy doing this, in my opinion. I have a very low opinion of human nature, and most of what I see today is based on greed and personal gratification and to hell with the thoughts or feelings of others - this is not the way I was brought up - I would, as I said, do what I could to ensure the future for my kids was the best it could be, for a start at least - the rest is down to them - but I would not be shamelessly putting the whole thing in the media - I'd be spending it with my family, hoping that their memories of me, were those created together, not something they can watch again on ITV2
                      Thankyou dude thats all i wanted to now. Would you like a carming cup of tea now.

Comment

Thankyou dude thats all i wanted to now. Would you like a carming cup of tea now.
                        Could I have a hot chocolate please?

Comment

Errrr....coffee and custard creams last night mitsy........can i have coffee ten sugars please
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            Errrr....coffee and custard creams last night mitsy........can i have coffee ten sugars please
                            10 sugars??? You cutting down?

Comment

10 sugars??? You cutting down?

yeah.....just a few ounces over my ideal weight
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Could I have a hot chocolate please?
                                I suppose.

Comment