Jade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade

Just been watching it. Got a lump in me throat. Although ive never had much time for the gal i do feel for her. And if it was me i would be trying to make as much money as i could for my children as well. Whats your opinion guys and gals.

You seriously don't want to know mine!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      You seriously don't want to know mine!
      Everybody,s opinion counts on this forum. I just know as a mum i would do the same.

Comment

Sorry, for her, but how do the ordinary public get this
        publicity/money for thier own families there's loads of them.
        If your not a celeb who cares???? I DO, been thru it!!!!!
        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

A part of me does feel for her but another part thinks when will it be over.

Sorry but im sick of hearing jade this & jade that, what about all the non celebs in the same situation.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
            Just been watching it. Got a lump in me throat. Although ive never had much time for the gal i do feel for her. And if it was me i would be trying to make as much money as i could for my children as well. Whats your opinion guys and gals.
            Cant stand her. Got no time for her. Dont like what she,s doing but can understand her motives.
            Still dont like it.

Brummie
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Not getting involed in the media fest, but feel for anyone in that position.

You won't hear me slagging her off right now, its inappropriate and mean.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
                Sorry, for her, but how do the ordinary public get this
                publicity/money for thier own families there's loads of them.
                If your not a celeb who cares???? I DO, been thru it!!!!!
                So dont you think if someone came up to you and said they wanted to make a documentary about your last few weeks you would say yes just to set your family up for life. She had the opportunity and took it. Good on her i say. But this is just my take on things. Not saying im right.

Comment

So dont you think if someone came up to you and said they wanted to make a documentary about your last few weeks you would say yes just to set your family up for life. She had the opportunity and took it. Good on her i say. But this is just my take on things. Not saying im right.
                  Do you seriously think any of her children will see that money? Every penny she's been paid since this circus started has been paid jointly to her and that criminal she's now married to. The kids will get nothing. Even whatever she had before is now his, not theirs.

Comment

Do you seriously think any of her children will see that money? Every penny she's been paid since this circus started has been paid jointly to her and that criminal she's now married to. The kids will get nothing. Even whatever she had before is now his, not theirs.
                    .......and Max Clifford's.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      .......and Max Clifford's.
                      Forgot about him!

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not in a celeb family, so, who would come and
                        ask me, are you dying? can we film it? No one ever will, cause'
                        I'm a nobody. same as 99.9% of us. I do feel for her, and her family.
                        (her mother, father, and kids.)
                        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Yes i do. I do naively still have faith in the human race.

Ok guys last question.
                          Would you all do the same to set your family up for life?
                          I see nobody has answered that one yet.

Comment

Yes i do. I do naively still have faith in the human race.

Ok guys last question.
                            Would you all do the same to set your family up for life?
                            I see nobody has answered that one yet.
                            sorry cant stand her,i feel for her,but her kids will end up pennyless so she isnt helpin anyone apart from new hubby

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              sorry cant stand her,i feel for her,but her kids will end up pennyless so she isnt helpin anyone apart from new hubby
                              But would you do the same for your kids?

Comment

Working...
                              X