Does anybody know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know?

Looking at a second gen on fleabay and it is an ssrx 6v. What the fcuk is the 6v? Is it another Jack Foreskin model or the battery voltage?
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

V6?

Comment

it's either a backwards petrol v6 or someone who doesn't know what they're on about, got a link?
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-HI...1%7C240%3A1318

Not a V6.....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

In Alton Hants ?

If so, to me it doesn't look right.

How can a 94 model be imported in 1990 ? 3 owners - Doctor Who, Captain Jean Luc and Admiral James T Kirk !

I am almost certain it does not have ESP, Climate Control & an airbag.

I think the 6V stickers are an afterthought.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Its actually got a badge thats says 6V on the tailgate so he probably got it from there.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Am sure that one was up for sale the other month.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I hadn,t noticed the ESP but I think it reads too good to be true. Run lad dont walk covers it I think now Ive read it again. I must have been having a blond moment.

Cheers Brummie

P.S. perhaps ESP stands for extra sensory perception
                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

First registered 1994, imported in 1990????? What?
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

scratch by a coin.....must have been large it dented the pannel and scrached the light lens!......I think it could be described as smelly substance from a male bovine
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

Just because the seller knows little or nothing about what they are selling doesnt make it a "wrong un". Probably not worth travelling for, but still worth a look if its nearby. My personal view is that we are far too ready to rubbish stuff if theres a hint of a mistake in the ad and once a bandwagon appears theres always the rush to join it.

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

it must be OK it has the original steering wheel mine came with a 'lovely' wooden polished one??!!!

He might not know about the car but he knows how to polish it and make it look clean could hire them to do the same with mine!

Plus i thought i was the only one with that great switch for making the horn sound different gutted now
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                          Just because the seller knows little or nothing about what they are selling doesnt make it a "wrong un". Probably not worth travelling for, but still worth a look if its nearby. My personal view is that we are far too ready to rubbish stuff if theres a hint of a mistake in the ad and once a bandwagon appears theres always the rush to join it.

Bogus

true enough, I wouldn't run away from it just cos the seller is vague.

It not annyoing like the outright lies or exagerations in some Ebay ads
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I know one thing for sure, it is not the mighty V6 petrol version... it has the wrong type of hi/lo 4WD lever.
                            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Bogus
                              Oh come on your trying to spoil all our fun, jumping to conclusions, assuming this and that, bad mouthing folks, taking the preverbial and of course everyone on here is an expert at allmost everything, isnt that what this place is all about?

Oh yes allmost forgot....a wealth of real knowledge - freely given, fun, friendship, banter....what would we do without it?
                              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                              Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X