• Show
Clear All

Excellent job you done there mate
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

thats is the nuts mate
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

If this is anything to go by the finish diorama is going to take some beating

You done a cracking job mate

Comment

well done ian

Comment

That is fantastic....
            How much do u charge?
            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

That is fantastic mate, top job.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Wow that is so cool.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Fantastic job (as always) Ian.
                  You certainly have a talent there.

Alan
                  www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Well thanks very much for all your comments guys, honestly thought i was'nt doing quite as good a job on it as the ships i used to make, eyesights not as good and hands go a bit shakey plus i rushed it a bit, so if anyone wants me to do one for em i'm happy to have a go, as long as you aint in a rush for it, it's best to do it when ya feel like it or it becomes a chore and miskates are made, just send the kit and instructions as to colour etc and if your happy with the result pay me what ya like, i'll donate a percentage to the forum of course,
                    Mark! Rods right the US version is the same moulding as the one i just did, ya get the arches seperate, however the dash is for left hand drive but i've taken a moulding from this one for right hand drive in RTV silicon and can hopefully make casts with water clear resin, wheels and tyres will be a prob, i have three types of tyre and none were exactly right for stien, this ones got tyres from the LC, the swamper#s are the equivelent of 35's judgeing by the fit in the arches,
                    Rod, as above mate, if ya want me to do it just post it and let me know wot colour you want it and any other details like lights etc,
                    one point about this US version, you get a recaro seat option, and rear wheel carrier version (but only four wheels and tyres plus a plastic rubbish spare) and a choice of three steering wheels
                    the only real disapointment with these kits is theres no engine!! all the old car kits i used to do mostly had a detailed motor opening hood and trunk and sometimes doors, these kits have nowt like that, it'd take some work to open it up and fit an engine in there, might have a go at doing that in mine if i can do summat that looks like a 2.4, (or the roverV8!!)
                    anyway thanks again,
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Popeye, If you PM me your address i'll get it posted off to you.

Its got some HUUUUUGEE tyres with it an a monster V8 if you want to make some moulds!

Really appreciate it mate, I'll make sure its worth your while!

Comment

Working...
                      X