tokyo mater(with airbrushed pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Excellent mate, ya got the light/hilights just about right so it looks glossy,

well done
    cheers ian,i think im improving slowly

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      cheers ian,i think im improving slowly
      You certainly are! you can do my model body shells if ya want, i made a right f##k up of it, sprayed dk grey matt as an undercoat but it dried all bity so the black gloss looked cr@p, ended up giveing it a light rub down and hand painting it, think i need a better regulator, air too high,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

You certainly are! you can do my model body shells if ya want, i made a right f##k up of it, sprayed dk grey matt as an undercoat but it dried all bity so the black gloss looked cr@p, ended up giveing it a light rub down and hand painting it, think i need a better regulator, air too high,
        offer still stands matey

Comment

offer still stands matey
          Remind me! what was the offer again?

Comment

Remind me! what was the offer again?
            lol send em to me and ill do em here or i could pop down at sum point?,wot sort of paint job?one colour?2?graphics?

Comment

lol send em to me and ill do em here or i could pop down at sum point?,wot sort of paint job?one colour?2?graphics?
              Well cheers mate may just do that, i've nearly finished stien and i'm doing my own truck next, that will be one colour (grey) be a while before it'll be ready for paint tho, got some drilling cutting to do first, see how i get on, thanks tho,

Comment

Well cheers mate may just do that, i've nearly finished stien and i'm doing my own truck next, that will be one colour (grey) be a while before it'll be ready for paint tho, got some drilling cutting to do first, see how i get on, thanks tho,
                no worries i owe u more than one

Comment

Working...
                X