Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Just a note about myself, i drive a mark 2 2.4td surf . Married with two girls and two dogs which i have to pack in the car and tow the tailer tent. my hobbies are other than camping are making my own beer and non-league football and driving the surf! does this forum have weekend meets? is any one going to the great Bloxham vintage vehicle& country show 27/28 june? all my family will be helping out at this event and if you are going let me know it would be nice to meet fellow surf drivers tb.
    Danger instant idiot-------just add beer!!!!!!

Hello and welcome, surprised no one else has welcome'd you, whats this place comeing to, no regular weekend meets as far as i know but there are off road meets at verious places but thats for the dirty boys,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

welcome dude
      vintage cars hey mmmmm
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hi Dave and welcome!

Nina and I aren't too far from you - we are near Southam..

It's a fair bet we'll be at Bloxham, as one of our friends is exhibiting a tractor or two there.

There are a few small lanes near us - so if you fancy coming over this way in the next week or two, then drop me a note on here, and I'll happily show you around them...

What dogs do you have?
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum! Don't let anyone know what colour your Surf is, or else it'll start the age old 'Colour Wars' again. (Oh and don't ask what the Red Button is for).

Enjoy your stay mate, use the Search facility if you have any questions, but naturally feel free to ask if you're stuck with anything.
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Welcome to the huthouse ......beware the squirrel
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Welcome to the mad house. If you have any problems just ask someone will point you in the right direction.
              By the way, where,s Bloxham? its not ringing any bells, is it local around Stratford ?
              I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                Welcome to the mad house. If you have any problems just ask someone will point you in the right direction.
                By the way, where,s Bloxham? its not ringing any bells, is it local around Stratford ?
                Between Banbury and Chipping Norton, on the A361.

Comment

Welcome mate.
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                    Between Banbury and Chipping Norton, on the A361.
                    Thanks mate.
                    I will have to make a note of the dates sounds like somewhere to take my camera and the missus if the weather is fine.
                    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Hello mate!

Welcome to the site! Vintage car show sounds pretty interesting!!

Comment

Hi and welcome the nuthouse

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter.

I will apologise for the Yeti (Bio), he's our contribution to care in the community

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thankyou all for the wellcome will post answers to the questions when i have more time . tb.
                          Danger instant idiot-------just add beer!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Townboy View Post
                            thankyou all for the wellcome will post answers to the questions when i have more time . tb.
                            You might want to update your profile too - at the moment it says you are from Stratford Upon Aon!

Comment

welcome townboy....
                              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                              X