New Parrot cage needed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Parrot cage needed !

Hello any Parrot keepers in our membership ?

Oscar the African grey male chauvenist parrot needs a new cage ! been on line for over an hour trawling through dead end sites trying to find Essegi cages preferably a Marrakesh type

anyone in the Midlands area know of a local store that stocks these cages was thinking while I drop off Mitsy's rad I could take a new cage back on the return journey ?

appreciate your help guys and gals
    Death rides a Black Horse

Try here www.zooplus.co.uk
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Cheers Ian, bit dubious that its an offshore account and tried to speak to someone earlier today, they were very evasive, excellent prices though !

still ok for sunday morning ?

Comment

No problems for Sunday apart from my memory. Shame you didn,t post about the cage earlier, my daughter works in a pet shop and would have been able to find out if anywhere stocked them. It was to late to ring her when I read your thread she would be in bed.(She,s got a 6 month baby who has just started teething) and needs all her sleep.
        See you Sunday. Ian
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Donald Cooke
          Bridge Mill, 3-5, Greasbrough Rd, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S60 1RD
          Tel: 01709 365968

phone them mate
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

addmag is out today john
            its the best place to look mate for most things

Comment

i have got a corner standing cage here as a spare as we bought another cage for the Amazon when we got the African Grey.I'll see if i got any pics of it for you and have a chat with Mandy to see if she wants to sell it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                No problems for Sunday apart from my memory. Shame you didn,t post about the cage earlier, my daughter works in a pet shop and would have been able to find out if anywhere stocked them. It was to late to ring her when I read your thread she would be in bed.(She,s got a 6 month baby who has just started teething) and needs all her sleep.
                See you Sunday. Ian
                Thanks for that Ian, no rush really and it was an afterthought Tina was gazing over at the cage, and got into ' We need a new cage for the parrot mode' so I just thought seeing as I'm Surf training the rad on sunday I might just pick one up !

See you sunday

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                  Donald Cooke
                  Bridge Mill, 3-5, Greasbrough Rd, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S60 1RD
                  Tel: 01709 365968

phone them mate
                  Thanks George, forgot allabout them, not sure if they still do cages though, I had thought of White and Carter at Finningley but they don't do much bird stuf now, and they used to supply Tickhill garden centre pet shop and Markham

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    i have got a corner standing cage here as a spare as we bought another cage for the Amazon when we got the African Grey.I'll see if i got any pics of it for you and have a chat with Mandy to see if she wants to sell it
                    Cheers Stormy ! have you heard from Will ? is he alright ?

Comment

Hi John.He was over a couple of weeks ago.I think from what i've read here hes relieved that everything is over and he can get on with life again.I've not spoken to him yet but no doubt i will very soon
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        Hi John.He was over a couple of weeks ago.I think from what i've read here hes relieved that everything is over and he can get on with life again.I've not spoken to him yet but no doubt i will very soon
                        Ok thanks for that

please give him and family our regards !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                          Thanks George, forgot allabout them, not sure if they still do cages though, I had thought of White and Carter at Finningley but they don't do much bird stuf now, and they used to supply Tickhill garden centre pet shop and Markham
                          they just opened a superstore they have it all in there now

Comment

Working...
                          X