Look what i found.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i found.............

NEW OFF ROAD COURSE, in Calne Wiltshire.
    Pay and play, £20 per day, night time available, camping also available.
    Tel 07043 533821...........
    Admin, i have no connection with this, i found this in my local trade-it....
    Working at last.......

its no good ian you will have to get another truck to play in go on you know you want too
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post

I'll ring it tomorrow to find out more
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Are you gonna try the Mondeo off road then?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Are you gonna try the Mondeo off road then?
          If i get a long enough run up i might manage

TWO FOOT................
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
            its no good ian you will have to get another truck to play in go on you know you want too
            cheers shaun
            I really want too Shaun, but cos i am out of work soon i dont know if i can afford to run one. My heart says get one, but the head is saying get a sensible-ish car, well maybe.....................
            Working at last.......

Comment

get a zook ..........the only trouble will be you head out the sunroof

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                get a zook ..........the only trouble will be you head out the sunroof
                Na, you got a spare cab, just bodge that on one..........
                Working at last.......

Comment

Na, you got a spare cab, just bodge that on one..........

You do not want that cab ............ it's got more holes than your pants

NOTE LURCH GETS CHANGED ON THE SHOP FLOOR TO SCARE ALL THE POLISH WOMEN.............. THAT HOW I KNOW

Comment

You do not want that cab ............ it's got more holes than your pants

NOTE LURCH GETS CHANGED ON THE SHOP FLOOR TO SCARE ALL THE POLISH WOMEN.............. THAT HOW I KNOW
                    Notice that he watches........... He hero worships me..... Dunno why.....
                    Working at last.......

Comment

Notice that he watches........... He hero worships me..... Dunno why.....

Correction ........i run away after the first experience that was enough

Oh and the polish laugh at him now .......pity for lack of size is not something they do

Comment

Correction ........i run away after the first experience that was enough

Oh and the polish laugh at him now .......pity for lack of size is not something they do
                        And they look at you and shake there heads, smiling...................
                        Working at last.......

Comment

And they look at you and shake there heads, smiling...................
                          Thats only in pity that my gut is sooooooo big that it hides my view of it

Comment

Working...
                          X